Page 1 of 337 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Missing Nin

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Instead of having loads of individual threads with ppl posting random sigs they made, its a lot more sensible to jst have 1 thread for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. i know there is an avatar rating thread in general discussion, but thats not really to do with showing off a sig uve jst made and its not in the fanart section [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

neway, to start us off, what do ppl think of my current sig (the killua 1)?

It's simple... nice

Absolutely I think this is a good idea. In fact, r3n you beat me to it!

Hope to see everyone's new work posted here, and if people keep starting individual threads I will now kill them.

So what do you think of it, I think it's my 2nd best...

Missing Nin

the dripping paint of the graffitti is a nice touch [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] i like it, and the colouring of the sig is nicely done, red white and black. jst like a sharingan eye [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] (the white of the eyeball)

my new one. neji as usual[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] \/ \/

Missing Nin

yeah its nice nd simple, and the colour scheme is well suited to the character [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Could Some1 Make Mine A Bit Smaller For Me, So It's The Right Size For The Forum.

http://www.myimgs.com/data/ginji/Jiraiya.gif

Thanks.

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Might want to fix the typo in "presence," also.

Missing Nin

Originally posted by: Lenas
    Might want to fix the typo in "presence," also.
    lol

I Didn't Make It. Someone Made It For Me. If I Knew How To Fix It, I Would. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Try getting in touch with the person that made the sig, hopefully they kept their working file intact.

Resize I resized it for you, but doing it from the .gif file instead of the original .psd made it look jaggie and aliased. It'd be better to get the maker to resize it when he also corrects the spelling.

Don't forget, though, that if you don't change it to the version within the size limits within 24 hours, I WILL be forced to delete it.

Missing Nin

ooo lasaire getting mod on "yo sorry ass". speaking of deleting sigs, u sorted the guy with the manga naruto-older pic?

*grumble*

Well, i pmed him, but I can't figure out how to edit other sigs....Other mods, any recomendations?

(secretly, i don't think lasaire knows either, she just likes sounding tough[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

Kidding

lucky....

No, I don't know how to change it myself, but I will message ciber, I know he does!

Seriously, please change it. I really don't want to have to be mean.

That NightShade guy with the huge sig only has one post, and I think he must have been a ghost account, b/c he never shows up when I search for him. If you're referring to someone else outside the size limits, let me know so I can PM them.

i think if you change it to rgb mode and THEN scale it down and then export it as gif again, that should be fine
    also, it shouldnt be too hard to just swap the C and S, since both letters in that word are over a solid white background
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

The problem with swapping them like that is the gradient that the text has, and the drop shadow.

i dont think the text actually has a graident, just 3d shading to the letters individually....and if you look closely, you'll see that the dropshadow just barely drops down below the character in front of it.....i dont think it'd be too hard to swap, especially since the dropshadows both drop behind a letter "e" as well

edit: there, problem solved [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:18 PM.

I like it, it's a little dark though, so that main character is hard to see.