Page 106 of 337 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

looks good, you cans see the border just fine, but it does fade or disapear behind the render. Not sure if you menat to do that, but it shows up just fine for me.may want to put the transparent strip behind the render, just a suggestion.

Sig made by Lucifus

Yeah, thats what I wanted actually. With that stock of Naruto and the border, I kinda wanted it to show that he isn't sorta confined, if you get what I mean. Also, I did put a rectangle strip in the sig. Think the opacity needs to increase?
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

NM, the bg is good but the render is low quality. Lookin a lil rusty [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Keep doing some stuff I like to see you do good work.

Edit: Fooman I like that sig the way it is don't add anything else or it might get too busy.

When do you think the next sig comp is gonna be? I'd like to do one soon before I move.

Have to ask mut, he runs the show around here.

Sig made by Lucifus

I gave the border a fix so Naruto isn't going over the border:

Old:

Kinda like the old one better because Naruto is sorta showing "outside" of the sig. Yeah, I know I've gotten a bit rusty on PS. Expect to see more from me really soon since I'm almost done with school and then graduation [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. So far, I'm gonna be making a Dark Cloud 2 wallpaper (for a friend on Sheezy) and a Rock Lee wallpaper. I have to say Kage, you've gotten alot better at PS now. Keep it up! Same for you Fooman! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ah nice, you sized that down pretty well. And I was asking in general to everyone. But if anyone has a site they can host with we could make one on our own if we get enough people.

Edit: Heheh, why thank you ol buddy NM. It's mostly from a new graphics forum I go to. But I remember when me and you used to always be making stuff even though it wasn't very good. Oh the good old days.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Updated the sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

I'm in for a sig contest when it happens.

New...

the drop shadow on it looks dumb, and it's too blurred if you're gonna blur something blur the anime character. the cut on her is a little choppy.

@eroticforme: This thread is reserved for those who have sigs to show off or those who have made sigs before to comment. I don't see that you have a sig so untill you do, you can keep your comments to yourself jerk.

Sig made by Lucifus

lmao, just cause i don't have a sig doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about... btw your text sucks on your sig... Only reason i dont have a sig is 'cause im too lazy.

That place over there........ahh never mind

why arent you banned yet?

anyway, you dont have the privilege to talk about someone elses sig if you dont have one yourself and saying that you "too lazy" is another way of saying that you dont know how to make one.

anywho: nice sig GLS, but its too happy and you know how I feel about happy

R.I.P Captain America.

@GLS: Great job dude. Its got a nice simplistic nature to it.

@GLS: I think the drop shadow looks good. Good job on it...
    @eroticforme: Most people will accept your criticism better if you don't do so in a rude way. Most people work hard on what they make; take your time to notice what's good about it.... instead of trying to point out everything that's "bad".... Until you post something to prove me wrong, I'm sure they're a lot better than you...

Anyways... new Naruto wallpaper I made.... better than my first...

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/19463495/

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Looks good, looks like you made the transparent Naruto shorter(I'm not sure if he is supposed to be or not), but other than that looks nice to me, good job. I Like the text on it as well.

Sig made by Lucifus

Guys he's just giving his opinion that he's entilted to. Just because he doesnt have a sig doesnt mean he has no idea what hes talking about. Stop crying just because he didnt try to spare any feelings when he posted his criticisms. I do believe that if you gonna post something about a sig you should atleast say one nice thing [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img].

Good work on the naruto WP Alhuin I like it.

And hasnt anyone noticed what the tree says in my current sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lol, only because you said to look. I barely noticed your name after seeing it like 20 times, and then you add something new. Nice

Sig made by Lucifus

Am I a.......chunnin?

YAAAAAAY Mkay

lol yea i also saw it after you said it.. it's a bit gay though.

sweet sigs guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sorry to disturb, I dont have any flashy sig to show off with(only the nice one NM made me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] ), but I would liek to know where you people get your brushes and what programs you use? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Thanks.

//Ki_Boy