Page 223 of 337 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233273323 ... LastLast
Results 4,441 to 4,460 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

thats a crappy sig zinobi. want me to tell you why? well that'll cost you 5 dollars. lmao, sorry just not in the mood to type a speach :P

I pretty much gave up brushes and just use em after most of the sig is already done. If you use only brushes it usually doesn't come out looking to great IMO. And yea I'll make you a sig...you watch Bleach? I just started a couple weeks ago and I'm hooked. I was getting ready to make one anyway. So if you do, who do you want me to use (im only up to where zangetsu is fighting with ichigo trying to get baiku or whatever. But yea, if you don't watch that show gimme something else.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Thanks for the tips Kage, helpful as always. I made the left side a bit more interesting and also tried to fix the fading problem.

Also, it's a smudging/erasing/blending/filters/adjustment layers sig.
    sexy, current that

I think I'm starting to get some of my skill back...

I put in some good hours on this, a lot of trial and error.
    Last edited by Kagemane_no_Jutsu; Fri, 07-14-2006 at 03:49 AM.

That Byakuya sig looks amazing Kage! How did you do it?

I will also take you advice and current my Shanks sig, I don't like sticking with the same one too long.

Can someone make me a new Mugen sig?

Errr...wrong thread, but I happened to have a Mugen render lying around so I came up with this anyways.

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thi3f
    You really went to town with the smudgyness there, and that's the only thing that bothers me :P Not much untouched render left
    Yea I was going for a soft airbrushed look.

Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    My brushes. I've renamed all the brush files but I think the artist name is intact for most of them. My favorites are MetalCX Stormy, Spazz Lighting 2, Spazz Lighting 3 and Zinc Abstract 1. The Destiny abstracts are pretty nice too, but in terms of usefulness I think Spazz Lighting 2/3 rank first on my list.

@BoC: Cool, I follow Destiny and Metal CX as well. Here's my list: Click
    So far, I'm planning on getting rid of some of the fractals I got because some of the ones I have suck alot. Probably the grunge too since I've haven't done that style in a longgg time. I'll be sure to check out those others you mentioned BoC, as well as what you have on your list. Thanks for the screenshot too, its a helpful reference!

@Kage: A Bleach sig sounds fine. You can make it a sig of whoever you want, surprise me Kage.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I highly, highly recommend the Spazz lighting brushes. Must have.

I agree with BoC 100%. Metal-CX is also a really good brush maker, I use a lot of his, highly recommended.

Actually I was commenting on Spazz's brushes, not Metal-CX's... his are good too.

here you go nm

ah its too big how fuckin gay is that

Lol Kage, you just realized that now after all the years you've been on GotWoot? Anyways, nice sig, only complaint is that the render is like RIGHT THERE. In my face, standing out. I'll be sure to make a kickass sig on the weekend.

im a complete newbie with ps... just kindof mess around with it until i get something i like xD

but heh trial and error is one way to learn

my sig is about the third i have made ^^

Quote Originally Posted by BOARD_of_command
    Actually I was commenting on Spazz's brushes, not Metal-CX's... his are good too.
    Yeah, I know. I agreed w/ you that Spazz's brushes are great, and then added that Metal-CX also has a some great ones. Maybe I should have phrased it better.

@sairane: Not a bad sig for only your third, but it is anything nut great. I can't really make great text myself, but yours is also lacking. The render in the center is of poor quality and it is hard to tell what it is of. I think I see what you did with the whole scrolling thing, but personally I think it makes the sig messier than it should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    here you go nm

ah its too big how fuckin gay is that
    It looks fucking awesome Kage, thanks alot! Can you just resize it? I think only your height is over the limit.

Oh, and I'm gonna go through my brushes sometime today...definetly gonna check out Spazz's brushes, seems like he's a huge favorite between BoC and xDM.

Thanks! I see you've done some changes to the v1, it looks great! Gonna host it on my photobucket and current it right after this post. Thanks again Kage!

ha no problem I enjoyed making that one

I like the white abstract/grunge brushing on the left, there's a bit on his mouth that looks a bit awkward, but great job on that!

master_me + dA = <3