Page 94 of 337 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

yeeeah foomanchew just stop trying to make masterpiece sigs in like an hour cause its not happening. First of all if you want to actually finish you current sig try taking the one pixel eraser with 80% or so opacity and erase that white line thats along itatchi's hair. You can't just mush a bunch of stock images and cool backgrounds together and expect to make a good sig or wall.

whats up with that sasuke pic in your sig foomanchew? if you change it to a better pic the sig will look awesome.

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    @LCD: I like how there is a glow around the render, looks very nice.

Here is another new sig I made, this one of corse is of sauske. I would also Like to thank Kai for the font.

Fanart in the style of Humberto Ramos. Nice.

@Fooman: I gotta agree with PSJ. I'd choose a different render of Sasuke for that sig, then it'll look better.

I finally got a chance to use Photoshop again so here's a wallpaper of Aoi from Ai Yori Aoshi.

Aoi Wallpaper
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

@Y the Alien: I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me, Thanks
    @PSJ: Changes have been made. See below. Maybe it is better, I'm not sure.
    @Kagemane: Are you referring to the one I am using or the Sasuke sig with the white around the hair? Sorry my mushing together of stuff doesn't appease you, but I'm still new to this stuff and I like what I do.
    @NarutoMaster: Yea, I changed the render. Nice wall, sakura trees are very beautiful.

Which do you guys prefer?

Sig made by Lucifus

The first one, suits it better imo.
    Nice wall NarutoMaster

Great wall NM.

Fooman- could you try to make me sound more like a jackass? I kinda told you exactly what to do to fix your sig and you act like I said it was shit. But I'm still wondering what you guys are popping bonners about when you see his sigs. I'm not trying to be mean but Fooman, work on one sig until it is perfect. You say you're still new at this, but you'll never get better unless you are a perfectionist when it comes to photoshop.

Edit: Okay Foomanchew how about some more tips;

In your Itachi sig, do this:
    First of all if you want to actually finish you current sig try taking the one pixel eraser with 80% or so opacity and erase that white line thats along itatchi's hair.
    Then try to actually flow the colors of black and red (or grey) along with the cleaner Itachi hair.

I like your sig now but it could be a lot better if you didn't just plop 3 stocks in there. Try using the colors to blend everything together.

Here's an example of one of my more detailed sigs:

and here's just one with good basic color blending

There's just one last thing I'm not quite sure if you know about. The quality of your stocks aren't always great. After you use the eraser to eliminate any unwanted lines (yes I know it takes a long ass time) you should then copy the stock layer, then set its blending to overlay. (you can see the difference if you look at the two different Shika walls.) You can even go into more detail with this by using a radial blur (not sure) on the original then copying and overlaying.

See I can be helpfull. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Thanks guys [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I kinda like making walls this way, using actual photographs, messing around with stuff in PS, and then adding anime character/characters to it. I took a look at the Samurai Champloo wall Jing made for the GW contest and there was one wall that you made LCD and wanted to give it a try. For this Aoi wallpaper, I gave the cherry blossoms pic a color balance to give it the pink color (the original pic wasn't as pink-ish).

@Fooman: Definetly use the sig with the new render of Sasuke. The first one you used seemed like a crappy render.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

@Kagemane:Art is imperfect, and so am I. It is also subjective and what you may not like or find acceptable, others do like. Everyone has different taste. Sorry my making sigs has given you such grief because some people like them. Also I tried what you suggested and it does look a bit better but the background the render was taken from was white and that's why there is a somewhat white border around the hair, thanks for the suggestion. Once again sorry that my Photoshop skills are imperfect and shit, but I like the sigs I make. I don't understand why some here feel that they need to degrade what I do but if it makes you feel better, whatever.

Sig made by Lucifus

WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DID YOU NOT READ MY ENTIRE POSTTTTTTSTFTFTUTYFTFTVUY

You are fucking retarted. I TOLD YOU WHAT I DIDNT LIKE ABOUT IT AND HOW TO FIX IT UP. WHITE LINES ON A BLACK BACKGROUND WILL NOT BE SEEN AS GOOD ART BY ANYONE BUT RERTARDS. I was very nice and patient with you I fucking edited my previous post 89987 times to help you with your photoshop skills. Very few people ever fucking did that for me when I was learning a couple months ago. Ya know what they did? www.good-tutorials.com ----Thats what, but again you go on with your "I'm sorry im not perfect" sympathy act cause your too lazy to go and erase ugly white lines you douche.

I think your great too Kage, thanks for the hart warming reply.

Sig made by Lucifus

You couldn't tell if someone was trying to help you if it hit you in the face.....but I guess it wouldn't help you then.

I could tell you were helping but you were being an ass before you actually tried to help. You could have just made a suggestion instead of the way you responded. Also I had been typing my response before you ever edited your original post. Oh well, I don't really care but if you want to keep calling people names because you lack social skills go right ahead. It reflects poorly on you and not me. This will be the last time I respond to you since you obviously can't be civil about things and resort to petty name calling.

Sig made by Lucifus

Originally posted by: Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    You couldn't tell if someone was trying to help you if it hit you in the face.....but I guess it wouldn't help you then.
    This wouldn't be the first time you've shit all over somebody in this thread.

@NM - thats a pretty cool wallpaper! I dont watch Aoi, though.

Here's another sig from me.

Sick one gls.

It looks decent gaaralovessand. If you wanted to help improve it, you could add more detail to the brackground. tech looks good though.

Originally posted by: Foomanchew24
    @Y the Alien: I think that's the nicest thing you have ever said to me, Thanks
    Where'd you get that fanart?

An Akatsuki Wallpaper (800x600) MINOR SPOILER FOR NARUTO ANIME WATCHERS

This is my first EVER wallpaper, and though it's simple I was wondering what people thought. Perhaps ways to go about improving it, os I can get some practice in and make my work more professional.

kovash the guy looks like shino.
    who is it supose to be.??