Page 38 of 337 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

RE: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

oh just saw your new sigs gaaralovessand. the itachi one looks very nice with the eye on the right and all. altho the fma one got some weird yellow field behind the pics.

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

thanks PSJ for the compliment on my Itachi sig.
    For mt Ed sig, at first it was a dark tan background, but I felt that was too plain, so I decided to go for a black/yellow fiber background. Here's the dark tan version.

u know what, I like this better actually.

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Jesus, I am shooting these sigs out as fast as I think them up I am starting to believe. And I like this one, probably going to change my sig to it.

What do you all think?

The background I sorta learned by following a tut to make that background and the jewels which I think is a nice touch and brings out the feeling. Going to remember how I made this one for a long time.

Thats kickass raposo_C, me likes it.

i have a colored page in this weeks release by inane of naruto, yall should check it out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Missing Nin

shame, i dont read the manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

pls comment. there are always room for improvement

holy crap albino that is bloody gr8 work!!!! i love it! its cool that u got in it to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

toruxxx your new sig is badass, 5 out of 5 imo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i give his new sig a 6/5 , too good [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Nara Shikamaru VI that pic looks cool, I don't know anything about that anime or where its from, but it looks cool. I especially like that round thing to the left (compass?) and the map behind it.

Maybe bring out a little more yellow though to add with age and film grain it slightly - just slightly( or make the background rincled paper)

Originally posted by: Raposo_C
    Nara Shikamaru VI that pic looks cool, I don't know anything about that anime or where its from, but it looks cool. I especially like that round thing to the left (compass?) and the map behind it.

Maybe bring out a little more yellow though to add with age and film grain it slightly - just slightly( or make the background rincled paper)
    You should start watching the greatest anime of all time then, get busy!
    http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y

sigs made for me and someother people.

thanks Raposo_C. as jing said u should watch it. it's really really good.

Fox Fire that Grey Fox sig totally kick arse

Nara Shikamaru IV, that pic looks good, the only thing I would have done is maybe cut out Al a bit better, you can see the black lines on his right side spikes, and they look very jaggy.

it's really hard cos the pixel seem to blend which each other making hard for me to majic wand them but i'm workin on it

Magic wand isn't very good for that stuff, I would use the pen tool. Go around the image with that and have it exactly how you want, then right click > make selection, and then select > inverse.

cheers. i'm still a photoshop noob. well thanks for the little tutorial. i was wondering what that pen thingie does. now i know

Missing Nin

i use the extract tool

Pen can also be used to make strokes, and I'm pretty sure there is other uses for it that I don't know of yet.