Page 209 of 337 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,180 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

bah double post...go back a page for the helpful goodness.

Glad to see you back Kage. Love the new Halo sig. No matter what I do, I never seem to be able to catch up to your greatness!

Anyways... as talked about earlier... here's a new sig.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Looks really nice, only thing I would change is the text, not liking the greyness.

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    I don't think those kind of brushes look right with a soft anime render. Not feeling the BOC text either. Also try using color balance and more adjustments then just hue/saturation. Not a bad sig at all though.
    I am using color balance, not hue/saturation. I was just trying to somewhat match the color of the hair. I tried some blurring on the background brushing but it didn't look very good. Maybe I'll try some other stuff later.

Kage: Thanks a lot for the help and tips, I'll try to keep them in mind for future works. Anyways, this is what I came up with.

Not sure if it got better or worse.

Thanks for the comments Kage. I'll try to check back at GFXhaven soon.

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    Kage: Thanks a lot for the help and tips, I'll try to keep them in mind for future works. Anyways, this is what I came up with.

Not sure if it got better or worse.
    Damn where'd you get the idea to put those in your sig :P

The logo was already in the sig before, lower left corner. I just had the blending mode to soft light. So, technically you copied me (you also used the same render ). Unless that's not what you mean, in which case, what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Kagemane_no_Jutsu
    Keep reading tutorials, and incorperate brushing and other skills together for better outcomes, it doesn't matter if you didn't brush or not if the sig looks pretty bad =/ so yea keep working.
    Actually, it was made in Imageready (photoshop is broken >_>) so I was limited. No brushing, no color balance... but yeah, I should be able to do much better. Thanks for the comments.

I particularly like this sig; it's a simple effect, with an even simpler background.
    Last edited by master_me; Sun, 05-14-2006 at 09:17 PM.

master_me + dA = <3

Quote Originally Posted by xDarkMaster
    The logo was already in the sig before, lower left corner. I just had the blending mode to soft light. So, technically you copied me (you also used the same render ). Unless that's not what you mean, in which case, what do you mean?
    haha really I didn't even notice, don't I feel retarted.

Don't feel too bad, we're all retarded at times. It's good to see you back Kagemane.
    "Samsonlonghair - The Defender of the Oppressed And Shunned!" -Kraco

Why thank you samson.

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:09 PM.

Heh. A funny idea. Although I immediately began to wonder what text you have placed there, or if it was just random letters, it took me some seconds to figure it out, before I spotted the one word right of his neck... Probably because I only stared at the darker letters, and on the left side they didn't tell me much.

Well, it's not certainly as fancy as the abstract backgrounds most commonly around, but it captured my attention for a while, alright. And actually it doesn't look bad, either. Except for that typo you mentioned...

Does the background say Strawberry in alot of diffrent languages? didn't even know Ichigo meant strawberry.

Quote Originally Posted by Thi3f
    Thanks man. Well, I've never been a fan of the uber detailed super backgrounds *cough* Kage *cough*. I like things simple, and clean. I'll fix the typo sometime... Until then, just imagine the E isn't there...
    :'( 'post is too short'

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:08 PM.

Simplicity is not a bad thing. I like that text background.