Page 186 of 337 FirstFirst ... 86136176182183184185186187188189190196236286 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,720 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

The second one is better, hit it with a contrast/brightness layer and it will look really good.

Sweet! Thanks! How do I go about creating a brightness/contrast layer? I know how to adjust them but how do you create a layer for it?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by KitKat
    @PSJ: Thanks dude! Like I said, the sigs were a request and the picture was provided for me to work with. It was somewhat small to start out with and therefore not very high quality (also, it really does look better on my CRT monitor than the LCD one I'm using here at school). If anyone knows where I could find a higher quality version of this render, I'd really appreciate it. As for the one with the girls, I made them blurry on purpose because the drawing style doesn't really match the style of the Onizuka render, and so I wanted to minimize that clash by taking the focus away from them and softening the difference

i was looking through the stash... looking for something good to make into renders and i came upon a few GTO wallpapers.... not very good at making renders just yet so i am posting the wallpapers i have..... don't know if you still need this but oh well, here they are:

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto14.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto17.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto8.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto6.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto3.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f342/Drage1/gto5.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3.../gto1_1680.jpg

http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f3...gto_1_1024.jpg

don't know if you still need this since it 2 day later. but maybe you do, maybe you don't.
    hope they are useful.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by IFingHateTonTon
    Sweet! Thanks! How do I go about creating a brightness/contrast layer? I know how to adjust them but how do you create a layer for it?
    Go to Layers>Adjustment layers>Brightness and Contrast. After that you will get a box where you can adjust birthness and contrast and this will become a layer of it's own, positioned right over the layer you have selected at the moment.

You can play around with all the adjustment layers in that menu to get diffrent results.

I hope it helps.

EDIT: I'm gonna render the 3rd and 7th of those GTO pics, i'll post them in the render thread once i'm done, KitKat feel free to use them if you want.

EDIT 2: The 7th one is now rendered and can be found in the render tpoic. The 3rd one wasn't good enough to be rendered though.
    Last edited by PSJ; Wed, 03-22-2006 at 10:13 AM.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Wooo, yeah! The 7th pic there is so much better quality than the one I was given. That would be cool. I've already given the sigs to my friend, but I'll probably touch them up and send him the improved copies. Thanks both dragonrage and PSJ!

@PSJ: Oh! duh I should have known that. Thanks

@dragonrage: I don't know if I just missed it or if you just did it, but the text placement for your name on your sig looks awesome.

No problem Tonton.

My 2 newest works follows here.
    Anyone want to guess the character?

In this one i used the same render as Lazy used in his current. What can i say? His sig inspired me.

Give me some comments on both of them.

Silver Surfer???

They both look hella sweet as usual. The first one is kind of cluttered though.

As for #2 I don't blame you for using the same Edward render as Lazy, that render is good sig material and that sig rocks.

My goal is to get to a point where I can brush similarly to you because your sigs always have the most badass brushing I've seen.

Thanks for the comments, Good job on identifying Silver Surfer. The reason why that sig looks the way it does is because i tried to go for a somewhat abstract look. Guess i kind of failed.

The key to good brushing is good brushes and practice, tryout diffrent styles and ways to use the brushes and you will get better.

Nah it is definately abstract, so you didn't fail, it just seems like there is a just a tad bit too much going on in the immediate area of the render. Don't get me wrong, it still looks very badass though. BTW I confess.... I sort of cheated to figure out the character in the first one . Keep making them badass though because thats where I get most of my inspiration, and aspiration

Hehe i'll try to make them as badass as possible, glad to hear that i inspire someone. So when do we get to see your next work? Just keep pumping them out man.

Yeah I'll probably have one or two tonight, I just signed up at animerender.com and have loads of new renders to use so I'll probably make a couple. I am at work right now, not to say that that would stop me, its just we don't have photoshop up here lol...

@PSJ-#2 looks great except one thing......where's your border? Also, it's great to know I inspired someone

Upstate, south side, west region, east of the 7-11.
    Heres my new sig all thanks to IFingHateTonTon. What do you guys think?

Made by IFHTT
    “Faith and reason are like two wings on which the human spirit rises to the contemplation of truth; and God has placed in the human heart a desire to know the truth—in a word, to know himself—so that, by knowing and loving God, men and women may also come to the fullness of truth about themselves.” Pope John Paul II

I replied to your pm with instructions to add it to your sig, but it seems you've already figured it out . I'm glad you like it!

Thumbs up

@ KitKat: no problem... if i collect i will share it....

Quote Originally Posted by IFingHateTonTon
    @PSJ: Oh! duh I should have known that. Thanks

@dragonrage: I don't know if I just missed it or if you just did it, but the text placement for your name on your sig looks awesome.
    thanks man took me about 3 hours before i got something i liked or i thought looked decent.....The font link that you posted if that only for MAC OS?

@PSJ: i agree with Ton Ton both are wicked but the silver surfer looks a little to cluttered.... still really cool though. The second one is awsome, have nothing to say but sweeeeet. i was think about doing one with the same render but you beat me to it... damn
    where is the girl man?..... been wait to see what you did with her. that render is really sweet... i will patiently await her return.
    Last edited by dragonrage; Wed, 03-22-2006 at 04:40 PM.
    ___

Heh as promised PSJ, here's yet another one. However I created one with a brightness/contrast layer, which I must thank you again PSJ for letting me in on that knowledge, they definately help out the look.

Without further adieu, here is my new kakashi sig with a flame type background. I am absolutely loving this sig, so much so, that I can't believe I conceived it at all lol.

Which one do you guys think looks better?

Without B/C adjustment layer:

With B/C adjustment layer:

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)
    Whoa, that's pretty awesome! You just keep getting better and better! I have to say, I think the render and bg match each other better in the first one, but the bg is somewhat bland there. The bg kicks ass in the second one, but it doesn't match your render as well. I'd recommend doing a masked colour adjustment layer on Kakashi to get the colours to be a bit closer to what you've got in your bg.

New sig

@ Ton Ton: thank you.... thank you.... thank you.... for the fonts i owe you big, real big......nice new sigs man. the one with brightness and color looks really good..... i think you should know i was showing one of my friends what i did with photoshop, and she saw your "Future Wife Beater" sig, she started cracking up. said it "made her night"and " she loved it"... just wanted you to know your sigs are putting smiles on people's faces... keep it up
    ___