Page 171 of 337 FirstFirst ... 71121161167168169170171172173174175181221271 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,420 of 6729

Thread: New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

New sig or wallpaper? show it off here!

Glad I caould help [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, felt like doing a new sig, for no apperent reason. Just something clean and simple:

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

If I could change my name
    to Saberfire... I would

Well I tryed again and got this, I'm out of ideas of what i could do to improve it any comments?

I started with this idea

And after a few trial and error sessions as well as KitKat's help I got this

if you want to see the different trials i had here they are

1st try
    2nd try
    3rd try
    4th try

Commets are still wanted though
    image fail!

That one is awesome. The final result is amazing. Good work deadfire.

There's a lot of empty space, but good job [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Deadfire
    Some I made Comments needed

o.o those are nice

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Deadfire, I suggest you go back and use your newfound colour matching and balancing techniques on these first ones and see what you can do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

I was just about to change my avatar to Mushishi, but then I started reading the Berserk manga again and...

2nd attempt

3rd attempt

well, I know this one still has alot of room for improvement. Suggestions please?

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

My current sig/avatar (for reference), these were both made in the GIMP. I used to have a copy of PSCS2, but alas, it's now broken.

Not neccesarily GW related, but it's art. I actually made it for another person, so it'd be appreciated if others didn't use it.

And I used to do spriting, /o/. I never got very good, this is simply a merge of two official sprites. Nothing too spectacular~

master_me + dA = <3

Welcome to the forums!!

Your work is nice. Nothing complicated and everything blends together perfectly. Hope to see a lot more from you later on.

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Originally posted by: master_me

My current sig/avatar (for reference), these were both made in the GIMP. I used to have a copy of PSCS2, but alas, it's now broken.

Not neccesarily GW related, but it's art. I actually made it for another person, so it'd be appreciated if others didn't use it.

And I used to do spriting, /o/. I never got very good, this is simply a merge of two official sprites. Nothing too spectacular~
    I love the first sig!

Here's a goofy naruto sig I made in a couple minutes...

Heh, that's nice. Could use a background, but who am I to complain?

A few new things:

First off, a 100x100 Kakashi avy I forgot to post the other day. I like it more than the 60x60, but, there are size restrictions to abide by --;;

I've also made a Sasuke set, specifically chidori -

Not sure how much I like the sig, but I happen to like the style in which I did the avy.

Aye, and thanks for the compliments ^^

master_me + dA = <3

Yeah I just went simple so you could see the smoke lol.

It was a spur of the moment idea that had me near pissing myself so I didn't elaborate on it at all.

a fountain pourin' like an avalanche, comin' down the mountain

master_me those are some pretty good works there. heck, maybe you could give me some pointers

I was just thinking though, for the Sasuke/Chidori one if you could 'bring out' Sasuke a little more. By that I mean make him a little more distinguishable from the background (is that the Overlay or Addition format you're using?) Then again, from the Kakashi sig and the Sasuke one it seems that your style is to have a dominant background with the character render sorta 'trapped' in the shading and style of the background.

Humans are different from animals. We must die for a reason. Now is the time for us to regulate ourselves and reclaim our dignity. The one who holds endless potential and displays his strength and kindness to the world. Only mankind has God, a power that allows us to go above and beyond what we are now, a God that we call "possibility".

Yeah, I have tendency to over elaborate transparencies. Actually, when using renders, I tend to set their layers to a lower opacity. It's a curse +_+

master_me + dA = <3

I don't like the Sasuke one. The mouth doesn't fit in with the rest of the sig and is just a big distraction to look at. It also doesn't fit the color scheme of the rest of the sig. I know you tried to fit it in by giving it a little blue tint, but there's only so much you can do about the original color of the render.

...Now that I look at it, you're right. I'm not a huge fan of the sig anyway. Too bad I didn't save an xcf &gt;&gt;;;

EDIT: Figured I'd try again.

You can see a number of differences in this one. It's a bit bright though, which I don't like. I messed up the blending again, though not as badly, and I messed up the text.

master_me + dA = <3

It's been a long time since I've checked out this thread. Wow, you guys have improved a lot!

IFingHateTonTon: Funny sig. Colors are a bit pale.

Master_me: I like your style. Though the last one of sasuke was a bit bad. His face is blurry.

Deadfire: I like your new sig!

kenren: You got something going on there. Try to add some contrast and more dark colors to your stuff.

master_me, try to have Sasuke as the top layer, that will minimze the blue on him and will probably make the sig look alot better.

Man i need to get a ps down on this comp soon, i'm getting all excited by seeing all of your works.

Actually, he is the top layer. I'm just blending him in, since I have a habit of doing that.

master_me + dA = <3