Thread: The next kick ass animes

The next kick ass animes

Samurai-7 - Based on Akira Kurosawa's masterpiece. $300.000 to make each episode, seems kinda cool.

Samurai Champloo - From the director of Cowboy bebop, This looks great

And I've heard that AonE will sub them both, they're the next animes I'll watch, take a look.

The next kick ass animes

You must be a big fan of Samurai anime. I don't really care until I see a couple episodes of each, then I can tell you my opinion.

The next kick ass animes

Omoshiroi desu...

Looks like this may be the year of the samurai for me. I enjoyed Gonzo's LAstEXILE, and another series from Shinichiro Watanabe? I think I'll give these a try as well. ^_^

RE: The next kick ass animes

300 dollars an ep? hmm.. those seem kinda cool but i gotta watch some eps..

I'll be downloading them, when they get subbed.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    I like them already

The next kick ass animes

*cough $300.000 cough*

Samurai 7 is being broadcasted in Japan in mid june, and Samurai Champloo is in april or may..

The next kick ass animes

We'll just have to see if they will give us some good stuff [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

But in any case, i do love Samurai-animes [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The next kick ass animes

samurai animes are kickass, and samurai 7 looks really promising if they can back up the good looking character design with a great story, and samurai champloo have the potential to be great if they can create a great story but the character design wasnt all that impressive. im going to download these shows when they are fan-subbed, i just hope i wont be disappointed.

i hope they will good animes cause after PMK is finished i need som good samurai animes.

Ah... im looking forward to

Tenjou Tenge

http://avexmode.jp/animation/tenten/

Im a big fan of the tenge manga, and since it seems to be airing kinda late, it should have a decent amount of b00bs and fanservice.

Gantz

http://gantz.net/

From the little trailer i aw, looks bloody as hell... but eh... i like bloody.

MysticDuck

Bakuretsu Tenshi

Samurai Champloo looks awsome, and so does samurai 7, but man do we really have to pay 300 dollars just to watch it cant we just dled it or did i read it wrong?

The next kick ass animes

Haha, don't you know english? Each episode cost $300.000 to make, it's free if they fansub it as usually.. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

That Gantz seemed awesome, which group are gonna sub it?

The next kick ass animes

not sure itachi_ , im hopeing someone picks it up. Usually we have two or three big series that every group picks up, then a few that either aren't subbed, or only one group does em.