Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Sasuke will get spanked even in lvl 2.

RE: Sasuke will get spanked even in lvl 2.

you're giving sasuke WAY too much credit there buddy. sorry, but sasuke still has no chance against itachi.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sasuke will get spanked even in lvl 2.

It will take years for Sasuke get comparable with Itachi, maybe when he mastered sharingan (3 dots), and learned Mangekyou Sharingan, and such high-level jutsus, then maybe he could begin thinking of fighting Itachi.

i dont recall saying now i did mention how i was factoring @least 3 years of training with Oro( it will likely take more than 3, but after 3 Oro is jsut gong to take his body and handle the Itachi job himself ). No now Sasuke will get bitch smacked like he did the last 2 times. He skill lvl needed to tackle any of the high lvl characters. that not what i was getting at i was simply saying at lvl 2 he might have the chakra lvls needed to do it. and i have a feeling Sasuke is gong to have 4 marks in his eye. up to this point we have only seen 3 that does not mean that 3 is its limit. After all the potential in his eyes exceeds Itachi's

but it's been said that itachi is the true successor of sharingan and is a master user. and 4 dots is too crowded.
    www.rolleyes.net/

I remember that kakashi mentioned in a falshback to Sasuke's training before the Chuunin 3rd round that if he lets the seal take over that he'll never be as strong as Itachi it was like 2 or 3 episodes (anime) ago or something. Unless the cursed seal can be reversed somehow by Jiraiya or Tsunade i don't think Sasuke has a chance of defeating Itachi.

Oro explicitly stated the potential in sasuke's eye exceeded Itachi. i tihnk by "true" it was meant to say kakashi was not.

blah blah blah blah is stronger...

(Rock>Scissors>Paper) thus Rock>Paper?

Naruto + kyuubi at this point isn't the ultimate fighter. obviously proven from the kimimaro fight. I think Kyuubi Naruto vs. Level 2 Sasuke might be a good fight. In terms of sheer power, Naruto is superior. In terms of Skill, Sasuke is superior.

We know the biggest problem with Rasengan is landing the blow. Naruto needs to pull out a trick on the side to land it. He needed to trap Kabuto. When he went up against sasuke the first time, it was because Sasuke was overconfident about chidori. Prior to the special move showdown between the two, Sasuke was holding off the Kage Bushins pretty good. It was when they resorted to Rasengan and Chidori did Naruto have a good chance to land a finishing blow.

The matchup between Kyuubi Naruto and Level 2 Sasuke will be like the first, except more powered up. Except this time Sasuke is going to be wary about the Rasengan and not go head on with it. Rasengan was evaded once by Kabuto and parried another by one of hte sound nins. We shouldn't be expecting less from Naruto. Sasuke is gonna go back with naruto in one of 2 ways. Defeat or surrender. I don't see Defeat happening unless Naruto pulls off some slick trick to land Rasengan or the others catch up to help. But of course I don't see Sasuke surrendering either. In a 1on1 battle, I think Sasuke has the standing upper hand, but we know Naruto will probably pull off an improvised trick. If that fails, I'd expect to see help coming.

But the next 30 chapters should be interesting (this forest trek is dragging waaay to long in my opinion though)

sorry to break it to you guys but...sasuke isn't going back to the leaf. that would destroy like like 2/3 of the story line.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Bahamut made a good point:

In terms of sheer raw power, with the Kyubi's chakra Naruto is stronger.

However, with the Sharingan, and range of tai and nin-jutsu skills being greater from the beginning, Sasuke is more skilled. Gamabunta remarked on that: Naruto's got alot of potential but his style is very awkward.

How would brute strength match up with skill and finesse? That's always a hard one to call.

About Sasuke and leaving the Leaf:

I think it's obvious how a parallel is being drawn between Team 7 and the Three Nins. And some people have commented, rightfully, I think, that Naruto's winning a little too much lately.

What would be more frustrating for Naruto, and a real eye-opener, would be not that he's unable to beat Sasuke in a straight-up fight, but that he's unable no matter what to change his mind. That's where Naruto has really excelled -- he changes people's opinions not only of him but of themselves as well. Neji rethought his ideas about destiny and really gained some respect for Naruto, and we have seen Gaara beginning to possibly rethink his ideas about killing being the only reason for his existance.

However, if Naruto was (and I think he will be) unable to change Sasuke in the same way, I think that it would be a heavy blow to him, and really give him a new way to grow to overcome that.

In the same time, I think what Sasuke will eventually have to face is the idea that he's in serious danger of becoming as evil as his brother is in order to defeat him. This is a theme that occurs everywhere in literature and media: in order to defeat the enemy, is it necessary to become him? Or is that something to be avoided and feared?

I like that idea about Naruto not being able to change Sasuke's mind about revenge.

However i think unless the whole Itachi=good guy theory works out he's not changing

from the dialouge i've seen Sasuke use he's not concerned with the wrongness of Itachi's actions but who they were done to.

I have yet to see him state moral superiority over his brother and his lines of selling himself to the devil for the power to do so and not caring about his rank so long as he has the power to kill Itachi lead me to believe he's well set on getting his vengeance.

Normally the whole "Do you become a demon to kill one?" argument occurs in people who waver i haven't seen Sasuke second quess his vendetta yet.

he already did change Sasuke, and Oro noticed it wich is why he said he needed to break thoose 2 apart. had the 4 sound not gone and gotten a hold of Sasuke's ear he would have stayed in Kohona- and i totally agree Sasuke isnt going back to Kohona, @least not now. Naruto is going to get a rude awakening and knocked the f$%! out, sorry to say. Sasuke is a telented nin, now that he can match the amount of 9 tails chakra that naruto can currently tap into( i did not say he could match total power of kyubi chakra ) naruto = owned. but Sasuke unlike the other sound. wont try to kill naruto, he loves him to much; for the past couple years Naruto has been his Brother. he'll just put him in lala land for a while.

Originally posted by: Lithonite
    he already did change Sasuke, and Oro noticed it wich is why he said he needed to break thoose 2 apart. had the 4 sound not gone and gotten a hold of Sasuke's ear he would have stayed in Kohona- and i totally agree Sasuke isnt going back to Kohona, @least not now. Naruto is going to get a rude awakening and knocked the f$%! out, sorry to say. Sasuke is a telented nin, now that he can match the amount of 9 tails chakra that naruto can currently tap into( i did not say he could match total power of kyubi chakra ) naruto = owned. but Sasuke unlike the other sound. wont try to kill naruto, he loves him to much; for the past couple years Naruto has been his Brother. he'll just put him in lala land for a while.
    this is brilliant and i truly agree on it. i wish i said this first.
    www.rolleyes.net/

shurraco

What makes u think that Sasukes lvl 2 seal has the power to match Kyubi's power? Comparing Naruto vs Kimimaro fight to the upcoming Naruto vs Sasuke fight really doesnt make much sense. Seeing as how Kimi really didnt rely upon the lvl 2 seal so much as the power of his blood inheritance limit. Naruto may very well get his ass kicked but we'll see.

Sasgay is the new missing-nin, maybe he will change his foreheadprotector with a mark over the konoha sign [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Sasuke will get spanked even in lvl 2.

this fight between the two will be big(sort of like the Oro/3rd fight but without all the waiting around for some thing to happen) I think that when the fight starts it will look like Sasuke is winning but Naruto will come back (big suprise from sasuke). then Sasuke goes level two and beats the crap out of Naruto(which makes naruto waste all his chakra). This will make Naruto tap in to his kyubi chakra. and the two will fight and be on par. Then the two will discover that they are equal and Sasuke will tell Naruto how he needs to leave and find out who he really is(basically he said he was a avenger, but he wants to see if thats really true) Naruto will understand and let him leave.

Thats my interesting opinion on what will happen when Naruto catches up with Sasuke

R.I.P Captain America.