Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: kishimoto's plans for the series

kishimoto's plans for the series

could the series be ending anytime soon? i get the feeling that kishimoto's trying to finish it off. why else would he kill off so many of the main characters? it would be kind of lame if they all miraculously survived their fights. i know it and kishimoto probably does too. it would be a fitting ending if you think about it. the closures there and we get a ton of action in the inevitable naruto/sasuke rematch. also, 24 volumes is pretty long. he should end it now unless he plans to drag it out dbz style and milk its popularity for all its got..

my theory is that after naruto beats sasuke, the manga will fast forward to the future where naruto will be hokage (always regretting the deaths of his friends, of course) and the village is at peace again.

RE: kishimoto's plans for the series

Three words: NOT GONNA HAPPEN.

yeah we don't even know if there dead so its hard to say

Naruto will last as long or longer than the Dragonball series.
    I'm sure of it because the voice in my head said it to be so. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

if the series ends now it'll leave so many things unanswered and be such a waste

Orochimaru doesnt have to die for the series to end but at least there has to be some development on the atasuki, i believe that once that is over with the series can finish as the atasuki know all about the kyuubi and would reveal alot of secrets we've been hungry for

i dont think it will end for a long time as there are bringing the movie out in august so it not ending for alil while yet.

Even so, I think there's probably only 1 or 2 major arcs left. One being Akatsuki with Itachi tied into it, the other being a time-jump arc. I think the series is probably on the way out.

Then he might make a prequel series, to explain so many things we've been wondering about. Dunno what it would be called though. Konoha, maybe?
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I can see an end comeing but Man. Who wount feel cheated. The serise has potental to go on for at lest three to 6 more years

the series has potential to go on for another 15 years

dragon ball -dragon ball gt 1980-1996
    and naruto is bigger then the dbz so

i hope it won't end real abruptly hopefully it might show naruto's growth and focus on an entire story about sasuke and his time away from the leaf and then come back and naruto is a chuunin hunting down sasuke.

bigger? you must not have known how big dbz used to be
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Two words: One Piece.

Originally posted by: jonny-mt
    Two words: One Piece.
    Yeah, that's true, One Piece is probaly gonna last wayyyy longer than Dragonball did.

Originally posted by: Black Knight
    could the series be ending anytime soon? i get the feeling that kishimoto's trying to finish it off. why else would he kill off so many of the main characters? it would be kind of lame if they all miraculously survived their fights. i know it and kishimoto probably does too. it would be a fitting ending if you think about it. the closures there and we get a ton of action in the inevitable naruto/sasuke rematch. also, 24 volumes is pretty long. he should end it now unless he plans to drag it out dbz style and milk its popularity for all its got..

my theory is that after naruto beats sasuke, the manga will fast forward to the future where naruto will be hokage (always regretting the deaths of his friends, of course) and the village is at peace again.

Are you high or something? That's the most retarded thing I've ever read. You make it sound as if you WANT Naruto to end.

We got a lot of uncovered ground here. Akatsuki. Naruto's true heritage, Sasuke VS Itachi, and a supposed time jump.

I dont want to see any of those. 3 years later time jumps. Alot happins in a year. Hell alot happens in three months. If they do get to late teens i sure hope they take a decent ammount of time to get there.

at the shortest lamest case possible, we still have 2 major things to deal with.

A. Sasuke and Itachi,
    and more importantly, Akatsuki and thier deal with Naruto.

those two alone can have to carry us for about two years, and with all the minor charecters going around (kakashi, kabuto, lee) and the other charecters (gaara, neji, hinata, shino, shikamaru) we have about three - four years left in naruto..

and that's considering having no new issues to deal with..

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

I wish they would speed up things a bit. The Konoha war is going on for almost ten chapters, and we are yet to see the daddy nins in action. I sure would enjoy some adult kick ass for a change, I mean pro work is good to watch...That for the anime.
    For the manga, isn't the Saske rescue starting to drag a bit, or is it just me?
    Truth to the said, I personally thing the whole thing is a bad mistake. My theory is that Sasky is a nuke-nin and should have been treated accordindly. A couple of Anbus and hunting-nins should have been done with him even before he crossed the gates of Konoha, and that would be it for the little Prima Donna.
    That mission is a total waste of nin power with such a worthless psycho brat. I hope Genma and Raido didn't die on account of him. I'd be *very* aggravated if they did. Genma is the coolest. His eyes and his Chee...taku, to Neji during the match with Naruto are priceless. more power to the minor minor characters... Sasuke gets too much attention and screen time. Itachi is way better at being a psycho. I rather have a full-fledged one than a baby, whining one...

There are just so many questions that haven't got an answer yet, talking about: Kakashi's sharingan, hokage 4th life and the sealing of kyubi, itachi's wipeout of the uchiha clan, hokage 1st, 2nd lifes, the akatsuki and those members and the restoration of konoha and these moments are pretty important to the storyline.... I think it could be like the lengt of pokemon and dbz if it turnes out the best possible way.

I think that your theory just have been broken..

Yar!! Ye Fake Prophet of Doom! Burn him!
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

*takes out random weapons and some flame throwers* ready when you are.

Originally posted by: Neji-Aniki-sama
    My theory is that Sasky is a nuke-nin and should have been treated accordindly. A couple of Anbus and hunting-nins should have been done with him even before he crossed the gates of Konoha, and that would be it for the little Prima Donna.
    You're forgetting one thing, Sasuke is the last surviving member of the Uchiha clan which makes him incredibly valuable if some no name nin left they wouldn't give a shit.

The last surviving member of an important group of people is practically untouchable.

I want Sasuke's fall to wrap up and get to something new plus we've got all these coutries and villages i want to see some more of them later on once this little thing is done with before the big showdown with the akatsuki