Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: sigX -- Final Round!

sigX -- Final Round!

sigX -- Battle of the Sigs!
    FINAL Round

Open Anime (any anime/game... thta's not Naruto)

Rules

You are to create one sig (500x150), one avatar (64x64), and one wallpaper (1024x768), all of which have a matching theme.
    You can submit your entry by sending it in a PM to littlecooldude
    All entries are due by 6:00PM Friday, 2nd EST

The following people have advanced to the FINAL round.

For Third Place:
    lasaire
    r3n

For First and Second Place:
    AlbinoFury
    Kagari

sigX -- Final Round!

cool can't wait for the creativeness ^-^ but all of them are so good >_____>;;;

Missing Nin

sigX -- Final Round!

so thats nxt friday right? phew, thought u meant in 2days at first lol

dno what im gunna do! good luck to lasaire, albinofury and kagari, cant wait to see what u guys come up with [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

sigX -- Final Round!

im out of town till this friday good the deadline is next friday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] if yall need any ideas or help pm me and ill get back to ya on friday[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

RE: sigX -- Final Round!

Good Job everyone! Hopefully Lasaire will do better this time! Btw i voted for u lasaire in round 3. It shudnt be biased because of character choice.

Yeah, I dunno what's up with that.

Oh well, I'm a bit too busy to worry about it.

Yahoo! Let the fun begin! I can't wait to choose something....

lucky....

good luck everyone!!!

good luck to you four doing it ^_^ cant wait to see what u guys come up with

Missing Nin

ive decided im gunna do my pieces on hisoka from hunterxhunter, jst cos hes so damn cool. but havin trouble finding good quality images. ohwell humbug!

Question:

Since sigs have now been re-allowed, albeit with new size requirements, are we following the new or the old size guidlines for this round?

I myself will most likely use the new guidlines, as I want to enable my entry as my new sig, but the old maximum allows for more space and we've already seen that something as insignificant as character choice can have a great effect on the voting.

r3n, what's your plan?

As I've stated in the rules above, the limit is 500x150, the same as the old board, but since the new rules are within these dimensions you can choose to do either.

Hmm......hmmmm....can't decide. I want to make good use of the larger size limit but I want to use the sig too. Oh well, that's just me being my usual indecisive self. :-)

Thanks, LCD!

Just make two different sizes of your sig. One for the contest one for your own usage.

ive started creating, ive already made 2 wallpapers, probably make another 2 or 3 before entry time and pick the best[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

btw im gonna use the new sig size for the forum because i want the wallpaper to be the centerpiece as well as i want people to be able to use it after the contest is over (you all have free reign to use anything ive made for the contest thus far as long as you credit me or ask in pm at least.)

if you want smaller versions of the previous rounds sigs ive made pm me and ill shrink one for ya and change any text or anything to whatever you desire.

Missing Nin

lol wtf, ive made like no progress, and lasaire i think im gunna do what animeniac said. make the 500x150 one then i like it ill cut it to the right dimensions for forum use.

still have no idea what my layout etc gunna be [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] afraid my input this round is gunna be crappy

Yeah, I think I'm going to go for the new size -- I really want to be able to use it afterwards.

Originally posted by: r3n
    ive decided im gunna do my pieces on hisoka from hunterxhunter, jst cos hes so damn cool. but havin trouble finding good quality images. ohwell humbug!
    i really hope it turns out good, hisoka is so damn cool. love that dude.

Wallpaper really didn't belong in this contest, I'm clearly screwed now...

even if My sig and avatar turns out, everyone is gonna focus on the big wallpaper to vote and I won't stand a chance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

lucky....

nah wallpaper isnt that big of a deal to me, for me my vote falls on the one that made the best looking stuff overall. i think sig and ava are more important than wallpaper.