Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: sigX -- Final Round!

RE: sigX -- Final Round!

i just finished my entry ill prob send to LCD tomorrow, so now im winded, thats alot of stuff, im very very happy with what yall r gonna see though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] now i cant wait to see what everyone else puts together!

Missing Nin

finally did some work on my wallpaper 2night [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] doing some stuff that ive thought up, so HOPEFULLY some ppl will like it as much as i do [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

bah, my shit sucks

lucky....

Plenty of time, just keep messing around with it.

Missing Nin

ive not even thought about my av or sig yet lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

[img][/IMG] migawari's master piece i should have seded it earlier *sigh

Ok, so i submitted my entry tonight, and I'm pretty pleased with it, win or lose. Can't wait for the voting to begin!!

Also, many many thanks to the great, wise and powerful littlecooldude for being the most epic overseer EVER. We thank you eternally. well, at least i do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

lucky....

Originally posted by: Kagari

Also, many many thanks to the great, wise and powerful littlecooldude for being the most epic overseer EVER. We thank you eternally. well, at least i do. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

I totally agree thx LCD
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

When can we start voting?

Missing Nin

lol ive not submitted mine yet!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] still a bit of time left. my sig looks crappy, but im pleased with my wallpaper and av so far.

cant wait to see what every1 else has come up with.

and thx LCD for overseeing and setting up the competition!

Also, many many thanks to the great, wise and powerful littlecooldude for being the most epic overseer EVER. We thank you eternally. well, at least i do.
    Hear ye, hear ye! AMEN! Many thanks to LCD.

Mine's done, and I'm pretty pleased with it. Good luck all four of us!

When does this start?

Try reading the first post in thread.

Missing Nin

k submitted mine now. i actually had to redo my sig cos it was so bad. im pleased with what ive come up with, also had to take some stuff out of the wallpaper cos i thought it was getting too crampt. i like my stuff nice nd simple [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. neway hope ppl like what ive made and if not, go lasaire! lol

sigX -- Final Round!

Final Voting!
    All the sigs are in, and its time to select some winners
    http://www.littlecooldude.com/sigX/
    The voting shall be held until Monday evening.

You can only vote for one person, and placing will be determined by comparing the number of votes for lasaire against r3n, and the number of voted for AlbinoFury against Kagari.

sigX -- Final Round!

Heh, since it's over today I guess I won't be able to post mine ;P
    Is there a new Sig competition starting soon?
    *Edit*
    Kagari holy SHIT.
    That's friggin beautiful, and the 500 × 150 is fucking nice!!
    Even tho I was a protoss/terran player, I love this !

hm weird i can only vote once.

sigX -- Final Round!

Yeah, conder that your simply selecting the one you like the most, but the ranking will be based on who has more votes in each 'level'.

Missing Nin

sigX -- Final Round!

nice work guys. was expecting a bit betr from albinofury tho [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] not keen on what uve done, shame cos i like all ur other work. kagari, i like how uve done a character from starcraft, v interesting [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. lasaire as per usual has produced something wonderful, disapointed that uve jst used the same image for all 3 things. ohwell i spose ur keeping a running theme. i prefered to make 3 dif pieces rather than jst use 1 piece of art for all 3. still, good work every1 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] the best man (or woman [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]) will win!

sigX -- Final Round!

Well, that was my understanding of how this round was supposed to run: "create a matching theme of sig, ava, and wall."