Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bremen

Bremen

Well I just want to know when the next chap is comming as well as how often they release one vol?

Bremen

What is it about? and where can i find info about it?

Bremen

www.toriyamaworld.com is the place to download it...

It's about a guy with amnesia... He starts calling himself Romio and walks with the dream of becoming something great one day. He meets a guy in the first manga vol, and by accident they walk along the same path. The path of becoming the best rock band ever "The god of rock". Romio is a guy with amnesia as i said, and he has skills who just any guy doesn't have, whenever he gets into a fight, which by the way happens a lot, he is the one last standing using something round to take down his opponent (for example a coin).

As they walk along this path his memory is slowly coming back to him....

This is the story of Bremen, with lots of mysteries and a great balance of fighting, story and humour this manga gets the job done [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Read it.

Bremen

Thanks for info,it sound as very intresting manga.

By the way where in sweden do you live? Maybe we live in the same city[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Bremen

Against all odds do we live in the same place...

I live in southern Dalarna in a small place by the name of Långshyttan. The nearest city lies 2 "mil" away and is called Hedemora. Falun, Borlänge and Avesta which are bigger citys a lies 4 "mil" away, each in a different direction.

RE: Bremen

I live in Uppsala so we are not that close.

As i thought [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Well, for me the distance doesn't mean to much... I thought about trying to get into Uppsala university, but they don't have Japanese, so instead i'll try and get in to Luleo getting further away from southern parts of Sweden [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hehe i love the japanese too[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I will take a course if i can find one.

By the way do you read Hunter X Hunter?

No, never seen or read Hunter X Hunter. Heard nothing about it except that it's good.

guys, stay on topic. if you want to have a private conversation, do it through PMs or come to the IRC channel.

Shinji you should look up Hunter X Hunter cause it rocks

*off topic over!*

Have you read any of Bremen yet? It seems not too many knows about this manga although it totally rocks... Tell me what you think of it when you've read some of it.

i read it. i think its pretty good. im interested to see how it will all end with romio now that he finally got his memory back (reading tw. might be behind some people).

I myself is reading the TW version, don't even know if there is any other (which there probably is)... But I wonder if he really got back all of his memories or just what did happen.

Black knight: Where can i download Bremen from? Where do you get it from?

Well that one i can answer too [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

www.toriyamaworld.com if you're using BT... Or else just check out DC++

Shinji if i dont have bt or dc++ where can i find it?

If you don't have any of them, you're in a lot of trouble... How do you get anime if not with any of these?

Well DC++ is the easiest program to work with, so you should get it, and the same goes for Bit torrent... But if you don't want to use any of them i'm afraid i don't have any clues on how to download them [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

My brother would download anime with Bt in his laptop but im moving to Eskilstuna so i dont have access to my brothers laptop. Anyways im gonna buy a laptop of my own when i payed the first bill for my new apartment after that i will download bt,DC++ to get anime,manga and stuff,i was just wondering if can find Bremen before i got a bt or dc++[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Well that sounds nice enough, as long as you get Bremen [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]