Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bremen

RE: Bremen

I read the first 5 volumes...but can't get the 6-8 torrent to work from tw today...
    too bad, i wanna read the next ones ^^
    It's a cool manga, i really liked it so far [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ueah, it rocks... But i've heard TW doesn't sub it anymore, something about the manga being laid down... Don't know if there is any truth in it, read it in the TW forum.

Shinji i have read the vol that TW has,do you know where you can find more of Bremen??

Well if you've read up to vol 9 ch4... That's it... That is what TW has got anyway. They are currently looking for a new subber but haven't found one yet. At least that was the latest I heard. I have been looking around like mad to find anyone who subbes it, but unfortunately nobody is.

Yeah.. They just like dropped it. Aih. Kinda liked it.

However one part I didn't like was all the stuff about him being the God of Rock. The story kinda went downhill,or my expectation of it.

I would prefer if we didn't know his background, and he was just a no brainer rocker, who eventually went to full fledged world stardom, took drugs and died.

Or become the first president of Japan!!! Rocker president. Wooyaaaa.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Well actually, the development was speeded up at the end because the developer was more or less forced to because they didn't like that kind of violent manga or something like that. Anyway, it was supposed to be several vols longer than it came to be.

The manga is finished with a bad ending, but the scanlators has not fixed it so we can get it which is bad :S

yo shinji if you still havent found the latest chapter let me know cause i have them and can send or something.

Also is it 100% sure that it ends with chapter 82 ?