Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Daa Daa Daa

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    No. Bad. See also: the FAQ.

It's useless to ask this type of question, here or anywhere else. Please don't do so again.

Risika
    Oops, sorry.

Galtan

Lightbulb Daa! Daa! Daa! raws

I been thiking on this for a while. I know u guys are busy subbing allot of anime and your doing it good. I like the daa anime but i know its hard to speed up the subing. But im guessing u guys got all the raws and i havent be able to find any. So im wondering if u could realeas the raws on it for the meanwhile. That would be great. 19 eps left on the anime and i would be nice if u realeast the raws u have.

Next time search for an existing thread before creating a new one.

Other than that, Gotwoot isn't actually AonE's offcial site. Some AonE staffers do visit the forums occasionally so it's not altogether impossible for your message to reach them, but that would be up to your skills in luck. I won't comment on the chances of anything happening what comes to the contents of your request.

Benevolent Dictator
    Blog Entries
    I will!

They're not gonna do it. Wasting bandwidth releasing raws isn't a good practice for a fansub group, and invites other groups to come in and snipe the work. Even if the series has taken them like 4 years and they're still like 2/3 of the way done, and nothing seems to be lighting a fire under their asses...

so yeah, don't count on it.

Hey guys...
    Can I join in?
    Well, if yes, then nice to meet you, everyone...
    First of all, I want to ask something. I hope I'm not misleading myself, but, is the "DDD" anime is the same with "Yakitate Japan"?
    If I'm mistaken, then I'm sorry...
    But if I'm not, well, I'm a big fan too...so it means, I'd love to hear new issues about the anime...
    Best regards.

Apology

I'm sorry, everyone...
    I realized my mistake...
    Of course you all get angry...
    Well then, bye everyone...
    Just tell me one thing, why do you hate me? (reputation comment)
    Anyway, I'm sorry for my mistake...

Ok, seriously, no advertising.
    Last edited by complich8; Thu, 06-19-2008 at 12:22 PM.

Since you seem to be so sorry you exist, I'll spare you of a warning, but in the future don't post in anime discussion threads just to tell the world how sorry you are or how you got some random reputation hit. This isn't the right place for such things. And don't go around advertising that pay-site either in anime discussion threads. There's a Downloads section for all general downloading matters, but even it is not the place for advertising sites that charge for fansubs. Nobody here likes those sites.

And don't answer to this post. Unless you have something to say about "Daa Daa Daa", don't post in this thread at all. That's how this place works.