Thread: Emoticons

Emoticons

I know this is a bit of a small suggestion but I was just wondering - would it be possible to see an emoticon before you select it? All there is to go on is a text description...wheras I liked it when you could see which one it was you were choosing...

I also don't know whether the 'rolls eyes' emoticon is still there...thats one I use pretty often and I've kinda missed it as I haven't seen in the text descriptions...

Its hardly a crucial thing but it'd be kinda nice if you could see which one you were choosing...I know you can preview the post but that seems a bit of a long-winded way of reviewing smileys...

Emoticons

Unfortunately, for the time being, I'm afraid that the text decriptions are all you've got. I don't think the emoticons are a big thing that concerns the admins at this point.

[img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img] Cheer up?

Emoticons

Dunno, maybe you could pick one then if you don't like it use the edit button? *shrugs*

Anyway, here are all the emoticons in their picture form:

[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/brokenheart.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/camera.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/clock.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
    [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/heart.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/light.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/lips.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/moon.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/musicnote.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/wine.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day