Thread: Something I Made

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Something I Made

i felt like making a sig sooo i made 1, ne waz i bet ur all jumpy with anticipation, or ya...so heres my attempt at a kiba sig
    http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/.../14278/19_.jpg

Something I Made

Naszim, You're good at sigs now days, I remember not so long time ago, like end of januray, you asked a guy in the thread where you could ask about sigs to make a sig for you, but now in 1-1.5 month you can easily create your own ones and are good at it, talk about fast learning [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Something I Made

thanks! lol ive been getting lucky, and having lots of free time, now im starting to get more work lol

RE: Something I Made

youre progressing well indeed, it seems you have pretty well perfected the sig style you have developed, the next stage is to start experimenting with other tactics per every sig you make and then you will really get the cool shit flowing.

I remember just not too long ago when we were begging you for the love of god to make your text readable and boom now its a non-issue.

Missing Nin

Something I Made

yeah dno if u remember my first sig on these forums, the kinda make-shift zaku-manga 1? well now i can make (in my opinion) a lot nicer ones, in the space of a couple of months. i guess i enjoy learning new techniques etc so its good fun [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

this

to

this

Something I Made

mine were alot worse when i started sig making but that was about 8 months ago.

Something I Made

how old r u guys?

Missing Nin

Something I Made

17, still at school (last year), altho im doing nothing relating to computing/art/design lol (Pure maths, Applied maths, Physics)

you should swap the outline and fill colors for that text....its hard to read as it is......
    other than that, its pretty good
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i admit tht sig was pretty bad, this time i went for some mad creativity, lol, heres an fma sig i made
    http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/.../14278/22_.jpg

nice, i like

that fma sig is awesome, i like the choice of pics for sure!

lucky....

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

like I said before you're skill has increased. Nice Job on the FMA sig. You seem to get better and better with each new attempt. Keep it up.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

yeah, the FMA sig is the best, nicely done.

Something I Made

wow this quick reply, is certainly quick neeeee, ya i made a naruto banner possible for a forum, if it isnt i have the site name in it and it saz forums, lol heres some naruto thing i made for a naruto forum, ne suggestions?

i kinda tried to fix my sig, and i lost my avatar, and now i have no avatar and no sig, any help?

Something I Made

really cool ^^

u must go to general discussion then u will get help for avatar and sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Something I Made

wow, i havnt been here for like a month or somtin, im gonna make more things, but heres some shikamaru sig i made a long time ago

Something I Made

Nice, but don't forget that it breaks the 400x80 rule!

Something I Made

400x80!!!! thts tiny, good thing im not using a banner=D well this time i made a banner, AND my very first ever done wallpaper, OOOO! somthing thts not a banner! well heres my gaara wallpaper, and i couldnt have posted with out a banner, so heres a banner and wp tht i made
    http://gallery.cybertarp.com/albums/.../14278/1_w.jpg