Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sigX -- Round 3

RE: sigX -- Round 3

This round sounds interesting....i cant wait!

Missing Nin

mmmk ive made a comedy oro sig. not sure if i shud submit it or do a "serious" one lol.

no replies in awhile how yall progressin, i myself have made like 3 sigs, tryin to decide which to use, i think i got a favorite though that im sure you guys will enjoy[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Well, since you've guys asked for an extension, this is a long wait, but that's ok. I expect some grade A stuff.
    Anyways, I got kinda bored and made myself a new sig for another forum, let me know what you think:
    http://www.littlecooldude.com/sig/wow.html

i like the warcraft styled border thats pretty pimp

Cool sig, LCD!

Thanks for allowing the extension, I went out of town Friday morning right after final exams were over and I just got back about an hour ago. I really appreciate the extra time!

Missing Nin

ive almost finished my sig, was totally unsure about what i was gunna do until yesterday. jst been experimenting with different layouts etc. its not amazing but hopefully some ppl will still like it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i dont suppose the round 2 sigs are available anywhere still, huh? i never got to see what those looked like
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

You betcha, all sigs are still up here: http://www.littlecooldude.com/sigX/

ohhh ok.....niice
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

wow the sigs in round 2 was sweet. albinofury's looked the best tho. good luck to all of ya in the next round.

sigs for both rounds were nice, I'm looking forward to seeing the ones for next round...

I'm not looking forward to the competition i'm going to face....something tells me lasaire and albino haven't whipped out their big guns yet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

lucky....

When is round three done and ready for voting?

Originally posted by: itachi_
    When is round three done and ready for voting?
    well, our submissions are due today, so I think voting will start this weekend!

lucky....

Missing Nin

lol i dont think i stand a chance this round, as i think i lack the experience or innovation these other guys have. but i like making the sigs, so i spose its the taking part that counts!

But you guys have turned out great sigs. And art is subjective, so one can never immediatly say, "I stand no chance."

Remember submission are due by the end of Today. If I don't get time tonight, I will put them up tommorrow morning to start the voting.

Best of luck to you all.

Well, mine's done.

Best of luck to everybody! r3n, you're not the only one short of inspiration!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] oh lasaire, so modest! I've seen yours, you don't seem to be too short in my eyes! but ahyway, good luck to everyone, Vote for meeeee!!!

lucky....

Missing Nin

post the link to the poll already [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i wanna see what every1 else has made