Thread: Music

Hi i just wondering what music you guys listening to...

I listen to metal in all kinds i could say 100 of bands, but my favorit anyhow is "in-flames" but there latest album is kind of gay they started doing som pop shit and i hate it, in-flames owns anyother way

the best album is Clayman, by in-flames presumably the best album ever made. (imo)

what about yours? and dont say 100 band, carry on ^^

I listen to all kinds of OST, Japanese punk/rock is also good..

ROTFL! I was JUST about to create a thread like this. Scary.

My favorite kind of music is metal. I live and breathe metal, especially melodic death and power... and symphonic. Some of my favorite bands are Children of Bodom, In Flames, Nightwish & DragonForce. List really goes on forever.

Yeah, 'Angels don't kill' is really good..

The Mad Capsule Markets - Osc-Dis

Yeah Angels Don't Kill is awesome but far from the best song they did. Try Needled 24/7. Or hell, the entire Hate Crew Deathroll album. It's so damn good!

Missing Nin

RE: Music

rar inflames rox,

i love most metal(death,thrash,heavy,new)/rock/emo/rap/mixing/dubb [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] talk about variety eh. favourite bands are Tool and Nine Inch Nails [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I listen to shitty music, its fun

I listen to Hip-Hop,R&B,Reggae,Techno,Trance,Some Rap,Rock & sometimes that anime music stuff.

^^* Mostly JRock. Sometimes JPop, so it depends -- Gackt, Schwarz Stein, Malice Mizer, Dir en Grey, stuff like that. (X3 I hate Mad Capsule Markets. I don't understand why everyone likes them so much. Oh well.)

Lately I've been digging on the orchestrated Super Smash Brothers Melee album. I like funk, jazz, indie, bluegrass, slamgrass, fusion, blues, sdfsdgzdhdfssdgdf

The best songs I've ever heard in my life are

Enigma - Gravity Of Love
    Taku Iwasaki - In Memories (Kenshin OVA1 OST)