Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How much time do you spend here every day?

2-5 hours, it really depends but im certain im here at least 2 hours a day. since it may take a while to answer stuff.

Missing Nin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Mar 2 2004, 05:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> about 1-2 hours...
    Actually i check the boards, see if i need to answer, answer if i do, then leave...and come back several hours later...sometimes i stay a bit more but usually it&#39;s 1-2h / day. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    its the same for me. usually jst when im home but sometimes ill go check at the computers at school if im bored during a free period.

i only browse the Naruto anime, fanart, and general discussion areas anyway

I spend a lot of time here... as long as I&#39;m using my computer I&#39;m here... I usually pop an anime episode and then refresh the site to see if there is anything new... if there isnt I either pop another episode or go to sleep...

This forum just gives me the something to do in those ackward five minutes in which you dont know what the heck to do, so why not refresh your browser and post one or two posts more

WHats a forum?

villin
    I&#39;m pretty much here constantly for at least 4-5 hours a day. I check for new posts every now and then between anime episodes. *Sigh* I&#39;ve downloaded so much anime that I can&#39;t find the time to watch it all.

Well as you can see I&#39;m pretty pathetic.

Pathetic? THAT&#39;S NORMAL BEHAVIOR DAMNIT&#33;

I&#39;m here from 2-5 hours on average. When I have too many classes and stuff to do I don&#39;t come at all, but when I&#39;m free I can stay for a couple hours.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Mar 2 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m pretty much here constantly for at least 4-5 hours a day. I check for new posts every now and then between anime episodes. *Sigh* I&#39;ve downloaded so much anime that I can&#39;t find the time to watch it all.

Well as you can see I&#39;m pretty pathetic. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You are not pathetic... if you are then that means I am... and I&#39;m certainly not pathetic... Pathetic are the people that think they are too good to watch anime... those are the same people that have small dicks... so I&#39;m certainly not pathetic and neither are you...

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mondongo @ Mar 2 2004, 06:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Mar 2 2004, 04:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m pretty much here constantly for at least 4-5 hours a day. I check for new posts every now and then between anime episodes. *Sigh* I&#39;ve downloaded so much anime that I can&#39;t find the time to watch it all.

Well as you can see I&#39;m pretty pathetic. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You are not pathetic... if you are then that means I am... and I&#39;m certainly not pathetic... Pathetic are the people that think they are too good to watch anime... those are the same people that have small dicks... so I&#39;m certainly not pathetic and neither are you... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Thanks I feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing I&#39;m not alone.

Heh i downloaded too much anime too...but still can&#39;t wait to have a faster connexion

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin @ Mar 2 2004, 10:36 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I&#39;m pretty much here constantly for at least 4-5 hours a day. I check for new posts every now and then between anime episodes. *Sigh* I&#39;ve downloaded so much anime that I can&#39;t find the time to watch it all.

yea just what terra said, dont think like that about yourself man&#33;&#33; real men dont talk trash about themselfs. personally im happy with my life right now. i got plenty of time to do the things i value in life. eat, sleep and take a shower once a day.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Mar 2 2004, 05:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i got plenty of time to do the things i value in life. eat dead puppies, sleep on a road and take a piss shower once a day. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

man ppl will notice that you are french if you keep doing things like that lol but it was pretty funny tho.

maybe 20 mins a day... not much

To much work
    To much live
    to many woman to take care of

I know I&#39;m here an unhealthy amount of time since I&#39;m often bored... and when I&#39;m bored it&#39;s just fun to idle around and post stuff. PLUS&#33; I love my sig so much that it&#39;s equally great to see posted every time. ^_^ So, like 2 - 5 hours for me.

about 1-2 hours...
    Actually i check the boards, see if i need to answer, answer if i do, then leave...and come back several hours later...sometimes i stay a bit more but usually it&#39;s 1-2h / day.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

RE: How much time do you spend here every day?

4-5 hours. check the boards. serve up some boobies. it's all good.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

i usually make lots of visits. but with this "new" look, i cant say the same thing anymore... imma be blinded by the time march is over.

Originally posted by: rEkKaShInObI
    i usually make lots of visits. but with this "new" look, i cant say the same thing anymore... imma be blinded by the time march is over.
    It's *NOT* final. We ***WILL*** be changing things.

well probably 30 mins to make about an average of 8 posts a day