Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Changing name

Is there a way to chage my name? I dont want to be Mondongo anymore... does anyone have the power to change this? or is it not possible?

Yeah I'd like to change my nick also... is it possible?

nope too bad.

You could always re-register - it depends what you want more: your current post count, or the new name.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

I'll never have more than one sn. The way I see it, re-registering and taking on a new identity is the equivalent of putting on a show. Whether we hate or love you, we gotta know a way to identify you.

Ask an admin nicely and we'll most likely change it.

Just don't expect us to change your name weekly.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Mar 2 2004, 12:27 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i understand why itachi_ wants to change his name. HE SCARED OF UDON. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    LOL, that&#39;s true&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Ciber &#064; Mar 2 2004, 02:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ask an admin nicely and we&#39;ll most likely change it.

Just don&#39;t expect us to change your name weekly. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Alright let me try then. I don&#39;t want a name change, but could you guys change my group title from &quot;chuunin&quot; to &quot;damaged goods&quot;?

Thanks.

*Puts on a dopey smile and kneels on floor.

i understand why itachi_ wants to change his name. HE SCARED OF UDON.

RE: Changing name

I was hoping you guys could change my name to "uberbaka" instead of "|berbaka" which it says now.. Some way along the road you guys switched to a font which didn't support "ü" which means my original nickname is impossible to keep, and makes logging in a question of "what do i type"... Anyone feel like renaming me? Thanks.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

Post here the name that you want and remember to check this thread if you can't log in, that means that i changed your name to what you requested.

So reply again and request, since i won't honor the earlier ones because i don't know if you'll read this thread again and know that your name was changed.

I dont know if this applies to me... but I would like to change my nick to Budweineken if possible... thanks... if not then that's ok

Originally posted by: Budweineken
    I dont know if this applies to me... but I would like to change my nick to Budweineken if possible... thanks... if not then that's ok

Done.

Originally posted by: ÜberBaka
    I was hoping you guys could change my name to "uberbaka" instead of "|berbaka" which it says now.. Some way along the road you guys switched to a font which didn't support "ü" which means my original nickname is impossible to keep, and makes logging in a question of "what do i type"... Anyone feel like renaming me? Thanks.
    My request still stands, from "|berbaka" to "Uberbaka" seeing as you probably won't change back to the original fonts anytime soon.
    Respect the joindate, not the postcount ;P

does ciber take requests to change member's title?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Uberbaka
    Originally posted by: ÜberBaka
    My request still stands, from "|berbaka" to "Uberbaka" seeing as you probably won't change back to the original fonts anytime soon.

Done.

Thanks Ciber... I really appreciate it...

ciber, can you change my name to just Vagabond?
    Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by: Vagabond
    ciber, can you change my name to just Vagabond?
    Thanks in advance.
    Done.

Changing name

ciber can you plz change my name to mut@t@

thx, if you think the @'s will give trouble loging in, plz say so : ]

EDIT: thanks ciber! &lt;3
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.