Thread: Samurai Movies..

Please would you writhe down your best - top 3.... I've seen seven samurai and the twilight samurai, i liked both...

1 last samurai
    2 rk ova1
    3 hmmm...forgot name

Baby cart 1
    Ran
    Baby cart 2 or The emperor & the assassin

hey sebasiten
    During summer on my plane to Japan, I watched a movie called "When the Last Sword is Drawn". its quite good.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Kanichiro Yoshimura is poverty stricken samurai who can barely feed his family off the wages he earns. Hoping for a better life for his family, Kanichiro packs up to join the Shinsengumi - the most powerful samurai clan in Japan. Kanichiro&#39;s skills as a swordsman is put to the test immediately by the instructor - Saito. Saito sees Kanichiro as a money-hungry samurai who joins the army only for fame, but soon changes his perspective as he sees how loyal and honorable Kanichiro is. Their friendship soon blossoms, but friendship and loyalty only comes so far when every man tries to survive in one of Japan&#39;s most turbulent eras . . .</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Click here to view dvd box.

ive seen like three

1.last samurai
    2. can&#39;t rember name but it was good

3 belongs in the worst

i dont rember what it was called but it ended up being about samarais that where gay lovers (never want to see it again)

Yeah, I&#39;ve seen that when the last sword is drawn it&#39;s good, now i&#39;m going to download the new movie of zatoichi, from 2003.

Where are you d/l it from? I really want to see that movie.

DC++ at the moment, but I&#39;ve heard that you can find it easily at IRC, don&#39;t know what network but...

Ran
    Yojimbo
    Seven Samurai
    All made by Kurosawa.

Seven Samurai

Yojimbo

any of the Zatoichi movies