Thread: BK refugee

ilovekabuto
    well. bakakage forum is down for the day. so jodb recommended this one as an alternative to NF. hello. (maybe if there's an intro area this post could be moved to? sorry, i'm a noob here )

l337v1n337
    yo. ditto.

some one isnt paying the bills for your forum
    hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahaha

this forum owns. but i should probably head over to the narutoforums and teach you a little about the naruto world

ilovekabuto
    lol. this forum is nice, i think i'll start heading over here to talk about naruto-related stuff.

hai! this forum is awsome

Gotwoot owns all!!!!!!

]btw: hello, im the Joker

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Kireiko
    heyo ilk-san and l337-san!! didn't know you guys made this thread here, but hi! hi!!

^___________^

Hello young grasshopers, may Udon be with you!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 29 2004, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello young grasshopers, may Udon be with you&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    hello&#33; welcome to the forums.

When did i become power pmv&#39;s student?

Hey&#33;
    Welcome to the gotwoot forum, it&#39;s a lot of fun here if you get the time to check the place out a lot. If you spend enough time here, i&#39;m sure this place will make some memoriable moments (Like the boobie thread did for some. =P)

Hope you enjoy your time here, it&#39;s time well spent ^^

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Udon @ Mar 1 2004, 04:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 29 2004, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello young grasshopers, may Udon be with you&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

When did i become power pmv&#39;s student? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he doesnt talk about you he talks about the actual character Udon.

and Serve Udon and you will not get hurt.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Mar 1 2004, 06:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Udon &#064; Mar 1 2004, 04:47 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 29 2004, 09:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Hello young grasshopers, may Udon be with you&#33;Â* Â* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

When did i become power pmv&#39;s student? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    he doesnt talk about you he talks about the actual character Udon.

and Serve Udon and you will not get hurt. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Exactly, Pervert Sennin Jiraiya knows what he is talking about, no wonder he is a legendary ninja&#33;&#33;

Fear the almighty Udon&#33;

Futhermore fear the Joker&#33;

and the -real- Jiraiya

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Welcome. We were also refugees at other forums when this forum crashed a couple months back. But enjoy your stay. Here, Udon is god (no I don&#39;t know why since I drift in and out too much.)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Immortal Boner @ Mar 1 2004, 10:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Welcome. We were also refugees at other forums when this forum crashed a couple months back. But enjoy your stay. Here, Udon is god (no I don&#39;t know why since I drift in and out too much.) </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Udon is God because he is the most powerful ninja ever, check the links in my sig and you will understand.

May Udon be with you

Anybody who owns even Itachi is god in my eyes.

Nice whole picture of Kakashi you got there.
    Excuse me while I grab a sock and squirt some protein stains.