Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate the most?

i chose ino cause she annoys the hell out of me

sakura annoys me cuz shes ( A) stereotypical (B ) a bitch and ( C) if i hear "sasuke-kun" one more time their will be bodies

Ah! Crappy crappy! Who voted for Shikamaru!? Dooom! DOOM I SAY! Heh, my poll is doing well. This makes me happy. Yes, everyone feed on eachothers hatred! BWAA HAHAHAHAAHAAA!!! <--- Evil villan laugh

sasuke

really don't know why

just dislike him.

About Gaara, really like him

Voted for Kiba because he was mean to Naruto during the 2nd exam.

I voted for Ino...just don't like her..

I can't BELIEVE so many people voted for Chouji...he's the greatest ninja that's ever lived..

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 27 2004, 02:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Voted for Kiba because he was mean to Naruto during the 2nd exam. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    its ok; after Naruto Uzumaki Naruto Rendan&#39;d Kiba&#39;s ass left with a concussion his head rebounded between naruto&#39;s foot and the ground lol

Why do I have an itch in my arse saying &quot;I think threads on this topic have eben made before, or something like this.&quot; O_O ooo but this is a poll&#33;

Oh well.... who cares.
    I voted for Sakura because.... I don&#39;t know why&#33;&#33; I should have voted for kiba...
    WAAAH&#33;

DAMN&#33;&#33; There was Sasuke too? NOOOOOO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; MUST VOTE FOR SASUKE&#33;&#33;&#33;
    I just hate that SasGay

Neji is the only character in the show I ever really detested; he&#39;s gotten better now, but I still wish he would die at times (especially when I watch the Hinata-Neji fight.)

I hate that bastard&#39;s fate crap... that&#39;s the reason I hate him.

neji is one of my favorite characters but still-----hinata should have put her foot so far up neji&#39;s ass that it woulda taken the hokage to get it out

sasuke should die, and it should be in a match with naruto, naruto unleashes his kyubi chakra and then he kills sasuke just like that

AMEN to that&#33; I may even do it one of these days...

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing &#064; Feb 27 2004, 01:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Voted for Kiba because he was mean to Naruto during the 2nd exam. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Kiba was Naruto&#39;s biggest fan in his match against Neji. He had rooted for Naruto and had faith in his abilities even when no-one else did. I think he is pretty cool.

I voted for Ino - she is terribly annoying and she may be the worst ninja in the show. The only person I think she could beat is Jiraiya. She would try to seduce him like she tried with Neji in the forest during the second exam. Neji is all business, but Jiraiya would not be able to resist...

I voted for Choji. He&#39;s not very funny, mysterious or a genius. He&#39;s just not a very intresting character. I don&#39;t exactly hate him or anything like that, but I like him the least of the people listed there.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 27 2004, 06:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I like all of those characters... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    me too
    i cant vote

It gives me comfort to see Lee unvoted for. Let us all agree that Lee kicks ass. Yes?

Meh, I voted Ino...There is absolutely no point to her at all...She&#39;s worse then Sakura. They should have killed her off during the Chunnin exam or something.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_Shikamaru @ Feb 27 2004, 05:52 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It gives me comfort to see Lee unvoted for. Let us all agree that Lee kicks ass. Yes? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    SHIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO &#33; LEE &#33; YOUTH IS POWER &#33; haha, yeah Lee kicks ass, but too bad his moves are too much of a double-edge. Somehow, i particularly ejoyed watching the episode where he kicked sasuke&#39;s ass before the chuunin exam. Too bad the turtle has to butt in, or he&#39;d have finished sasuke long ago. *comforts the sasuke-haters*

Missing Nin
    sakura cos shes pointless.