Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who do you hate the most?

RE: Who do you hate the most?

I don't vote for anyone. I think it is one of Kishimoto Masashi's great strengths that all of his characters have some redeeming features as well as a couple flaws. Yeah, Gaara is evil, but you also see him as a cute, lonely little kid. You see Orochimaru when he was young too and the hokage had great hopes and affection for him. Sasuke can be annoying at times, but the revenge motive is great, and you've got to admit he makes an excellent foil for Naruto. If there were two Naruto-like characters it would be boring. As for Ino and Sakura, I like their friendship/rivalry. Sakura starts out unpopular and miserable, gets encouraged by Ino (go Ino!), and ends up strong enough to be her rival and striving to be stronger. As for the rest, Hinata: shy, but determined to change herself. Choji: loyal to his friends. Shikamaru: complains a lot, but strong and dependable in a life-or-death situation. Lee: I initially really disliked Lee, I mean his character is one of the UGLIEST anime characters of all time. Now I'm cheering him on because his story-line is so well done.

LMAO, I saw a bot looking at this. thought I would bump it so you can update your opinion.

I hate Saske every single day of the week and twice on Sunday for good measure. Kishimoto Masashi is second.
    ___
    ---------------------------- "THE DROPOUT CREW"--------------------------------
    ________Deblas, IfingHateTonTon, RyougaZell, dragonrage.________

________ we may fuck up alot but we always pull thru.

Quote Originally Posted by dragonrage View Post
    I hate Saske every single day of the week and twice on Sunday for good measure.
    Agreed.

Far moreso now than 8 years ago of course.