Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Who do you hate the most?

I voted for Sasuke-chan.

well everyone that voted on other than sasuke should burn in hell. sasuke is the character i hate the most simply because he is a whiny faggot.

i voted for ino...cause she's a hoe "que no afloja" XD um...dont know how to translate that so pay no heed to it ; and uh, only reason i didnt vote for sasuke is cause i didnt see his name, just quickly skimmed through the names...oh well.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lionheart1012000 @ Feb 27 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i voted for ino...cause she&#39;s a hoe &quot;que no afloja&quot; XD um...dont know how to translate that so pay no heed to it ; and uh, only reason i didnt vote for sasuke is cause i didnt see his name, just quickly skimmed through the names...oh well. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I guess you could say she&#39;s a hoe that doesn&#39;t like to share

P.S. De donde eres?

well all the girls are worthless trash in this show they shouldnt even be a choice since they dont do anything.... from now on i order everybody to vote for sasuke&#33;

I just did a null vote and found it funny that the only two girls on that list are tied with the most votes.

UDON&#33;

That crap of bullshit, just kill him, so we can end these loyal people to him, such as Power PMV

I dont wish anybody to die coz they are all cool =D

Oh&#33;
    Is our all-powerful ITACHI getting scared of UDON the Itachi-slayer?
    Why not face him and beat the crap out of him&#33; (do another MS Paint picture)

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV @ Feb 27 2004, 07:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lionheart1012000 &#064; Feb 27 2004, 07:25 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i voted for ino...cause she&#39;s a hoe &quot;que no afloja&quot; XD um...dont know how to translate that so pay no heed to it ; and uh, only reason i didnt vote for sasuke is cause i didnt see his name, just quickly skimmed through the names...oh well. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I guess you could say she&#39;s a hoe that doesn&#39;t like to share

P.S. De donde eres? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    soy de el paso, right next to j-town woohoo&#33;

villin
    Die Sasgay prick.

I voted for Sasuke cause he rubs me the wrong way but still i dont hate him.

Well, im almost positive there used to be a thread like this, in that I voted Neji, but now that Neji has picked the stick outta his ass, Gaara, cause he hurt Lee,hes a freak, and hes useless and just stands there and lets his sand do the work.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Heh, I picked Choji simply because he was eating during Shikamaru&#39;s fight and didn&#39;t beleive in him. DEATH TO CHOJI&#33;&#33;&#33;

death to sasuke for just being a biatch and sakura should die even more for that reason

I like all of those characters...

lucky....

i chose Gaara cuz i like him the least

voted for gaara too

Jounin
    I voted for Sakura.. She is so annoing.. Sasuke-kun.. It just make me sick..

And Choji knows Shika.. They are best friends.. And he know how Shika works.. And he was right to..

i hate shikamaru......................................... ..jk

i dont really hate anybody
    everybody has their role in the show