Thread: animation tread!!

after being inspired by kmike who made that cool lookin animation i started to give a try if anyone can give me tips on drawing the same thing over and over and techiques or methods of doing it please tell me cuz i badly need to know wll.. anyways here is my first short anime of sasuke doing a kick.....

DOUBLE LIGHTNING EDGE!!!

Those are great guys.

my friend just a few min ago sent me a url to a cool animation......
    its not really a sketch though, but here it is
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

yeah that ones from this guy in another forum that im in his neji one is even better i like it more then lightning one

I really like those animations...I'd like to see more people submit their own! I would, but I'm not sure how to make em...

lucky....

That looks good for your first try ricefarmer, I have about 10 of my own, they are like 2 years old so i'll have to dig them off of my other hard disk later.

For tips, unless you make them on a computer you will want to buy or make a lightdesk. I have a makeshift one, but it works well. Also I recommend flash, because you can do camera pans over an image as well as mix in audio if you want.

btw: ricefarmer what is the host site you used to upload your gif to this thread?
    i want to upload my stuff but i cant cous all the host sites i've been in dont alow linking them to uther sites

well.. kmike i use ftp thing from earthlink. i upload with them and can't link it anywhere.. cool huh i dont use free stuff cuz they suck.. and why aint people posting there animations!!!!

anyone wanna tell me how to make a light desk

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence &#064; Feb 27 2004, 12:32 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>Hehe must take a really long time to create one.</td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    no, not really
    i do mine in one h&#39; for the rough anime&#39;s
    the colored one&#39;s i do takes me about 2-3 h&#39;s to do

btw: ricefarmer what is the host site you used to upload your gif to this thread?
    i want to upload my stuff but i cant cous all the host sites i&#39;ve been in dont alow linking them to uther sites

Hehe must take a really long time to create one.

baaaaaaaaa
    nothing worx damn it&#33;