Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: sigX -- Battle of the Sigs!

yeh this is definitely just a special occassion event, life does exist outside of photoshop. Oh and lasaire is right we came up with this idea just for the chance at victory and the chance to see what everyone else comes up with. any prize that might be given is just gravy on the potatoes as far as im concerned. i wonder how many entries their were? i guess only time will tell . . . . . good luck all cant wait to see what u came up with!

well, I dont really care for a prize, the chances are im gonna lose anyway, I was just speculating and making an example.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Yeah, definately, definately, not one contest a month, there is no way I can keep up with it.

Good luck everybody, I can't wait to see the final entry list!

where is lcd? I wanna see the sigs

I think he is out of town for the weekend or something. I dont know for sure but thats what I heard.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Feb 28 2004, 06:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I think he is out of town for the weekend or something. I dont know for sure but thats what I heard. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    ohh ok, so I guess we gotta wait until monday
    Thanks for the info

Aw...... monday??

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (littlecooldude @ Feb 26 2004, 07:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Ok, I like the one week cycle idea.

I will be in Waco during Saturday, but when I get home in the evening around 6:00PM EST, I will post up the poll. (Your PMs are tim stamped, I will not accept any past noon)

There will be two polls running until noon Tuesday.
    The first poll is to decide who advances. This is a vote on the sigs people have created, and will be held offsite.
    The second poll is to decide what character to cover next. This will be held here in the forums.

Any changes need to be made?

Edit: ok I was thinking about the times, and I think they should be moved to like 6:00PM EST since more of us are at home at that time. (Besides, I need to be home to select the best pictures). </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    According to my clock, he&#39;s home now. Probably unpacking though. :x

No worries though

its now 10

hope he had a safe trip.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

Ok guys, this round is over.

The voting for the winners of this round and the characters of the next round will be held until Tuesday.

Round 1 Voting

Round 2 Character Selection

good lord, there&#39;s no way I could keep up with a contest that runs once a month...once every 6 months might be better.

Honestly, I wasn&#39;t entering for a prize at all, though being a hunter-nin for 6 months might not be bad. For me it&#39;s all about the glory, and honestly, as long as I make it to the final round I truly do not care if I win.

The more people that enter, the more creativity we have going on these boards, and for those who aren&#39;t experienced photoshop users, the practice is excellent and you can gain alot of photoshop skills doing something like this. Don&#39;t be afraid to ask for specific tips, too, I know I&#39;ve been giving out specific techniques as have others. (Thank you, minna&#33

I hope that no one is heartbroken if they don&#39;t do as well as they expected; since there&#39;s no monetary prize this is all about glory and fostering creativity and greater forum participation. Since the deadline just passed 15 mins ago, good luck to everybody who entered&#33;&#33;