Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: John Titor

if you read the whole thing, you'd see that he did have some freaky points. i was hoping people would respond better than dismissing it with "ahahsadd lolololllol luzer!!~!11`131". oh well.

the story has holes, yeah. and to be honest, i think it's BS. but there's a little splinter in my brain that pokes around sometimes i dunno, maybe i'm just scared of what he claims to be the future.

Well my two biggest reasonings are:

1.) I'm christian, so this pretty much blows this away

2.) A time machine is bunk, you would travels so fast you would deterierate, not to mention you would have to go to a different "dimension"

also one thing if you notice in that one pic, it shows the time machine in which looks like a car, your telling me if they have time machines they are gonna be using a car, they'll be using some crazy shiz.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

who the hell is this?
    i like the colour blue

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (MadMachine @ Feb 25 2004, 02:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Thats a good point Xollence but I have to admit I do like the flux capacitor idea. To bad we cant ask him anymore.... thats to bad </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    if im not misakten a flux capacitor is used in Back to the future -.- and that john titor dude sounds like a loser.. steal the story from terminator...lol

well if his story is real y is he the only one who travelled back? i mean, evn if its the future, i doubt ur average joe would have a time machine in thier backyard. if such a thing ever existed, it would b a highly guarded secret. and since anyhting u do in the past can drastically alter the future (hypothetically speaking), y would the scientist who built it let someone travel back in time JUST so he could check out what the old culture was like? unless ofcourse u believe that bullshit about preventing the war by telling us to b careful.....and i htink the guy himself even said (its somehwhere on the website) that he didn&#39;t think we&#39;d do anyhting to change it. it kinda defeats the puppose of taking such a huge risk if nothing comes out of it.

therefore, i have reached the conclusion that this dude was a giant fucking douche

Its a scam. Next he&#39;ll be asking for a thousand dollars to complete his new &quot;project&quot;.

Reminds me of that one simpsons episode about blisstonia.

Edit: didn&#39;t sound as good.

Missing Nin
    the schematics and images of the &quot;time travel device&quot; made me laugh. notice the laser light being bent by the &quot;gravitational field&quot;. do they realise that gravitational fields affect mass too? if there was a source that powerful the whole earth would have been sucked in

even the sun hardly bends light visibly, and no where near that extreme