Thread: Best/Worst manga covers?

Which manga do you think has the very best looking covers?
    And which one has the worst? Post your opinion here.
    If possible, include an example too.

Best: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure (example)
    The best manga ever of course has the best covers too.
    I just picked one at random, out of the 80 volumes it has.

Worst: Dragonball
    I don't have an example but basically it's just a black front page and an ugly small pic which is all too often just taken from the manga itself. Gay.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 24 2004, 03:21 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    The best manga ever of course has the best covers too. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Not really actually. In my opinion, rurouni kenshin is a GREAT manga but I think the covers aren&#39;t not good enough.

Best: vagabond
    worst: after seeing your example i&#39;d say jojo&#39;s bizarre adventure

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud @ Feb 26 2004, 08:39 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> best: vagabond
    worst: after seeing your example i&#39;d say jojo&#39;s bizarre adventure </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, I agree with that. Vagabond&#39;s covers are great and so is the drawing of the whole manga.

Does anyone of you guys have an example of Vagabond cover art?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 28 2004, 07:57 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Does anyone of you guys have an example of Vagabond cover art? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Takehiko Inuoe is a great artist&#33;

This is what I&#39;ve found on the internet....english version.
    The covers of Chinese and Japanese versions definitely look a lot more cooler.

http://www.absolutetrouble.com/vagab...nd_extras.html

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud &#064; Feb 27 2004, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> worst: after seeing your example i&#39;d say jojo&#39;s bizarre adventure :jumpon: </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Amazing how I hate you even more for every post I see by you

@.akai: Yeah Kenshin is a great manga with a bit lacking covers. The best manga = best covers thing is just true in my case.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Terracosmo @ Feb 27 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Iznogoud &#064; Feb 27 2004, 02:39 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> worst: after seeing your example i&#39;d say jojo&#39;s bizarre adventureÂ* </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Amazing how I hate you even more for every post I see by you </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    There&#39;s a thin line between love and hate

Unfortunately, I have to say Rurouni Kenshin has the worst covers, even though I love it to death ;_;

My favorite covers are for Blade of the Immortal *_*

The Vagabond covers were pretty neat, though I&#39;m not that into samurai manga... not that it&#39;s bad, just that I haven&#39;t read anything really great yet.