Thread: One Piece anime episodes

I need 71 and up, anyone know where to download them. Suprnova ends at 70.

If I answer this one more time ill go insane!

there you go

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 22 2004, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If I answer this one more time ill go insane&#33;

there you go </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Where can I find One Piece anime downloads?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 22 2004, 03:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> If I answer this one more time ill go insane&#33;

there you go </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    aren&#39;t you insane already?

btw, Boobie-kun you are slacking lately, haven&#39;t seen new boobalicious pictures in the almighty boobs thread. I remember those golden days when the Lord of the Boobs and Boobie-kun worked together to bring us all the true visual pleasure.

...those golden days.

hmmmm yeah im kinda insane, and PMV, those days will reuturn, its just cause of multiple reason, that have lasted for like the last 2 months, some are at the beginning it was due to exams, comp needs to be formatted, planning to move, internet temproarily turned off at one point, site I used was going crazy, those are a few.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

The One Piece episodes...anime....is still going rite? it&#39;s still going like naruto rite?&#33;&#33; just wonderin

Yes it is.

In japan they&#39;re currently at episode 184

Hey is Kaizoku-Fansub's website down or is it just me?

@DB Hunter: Yeah, I am getting the same error; however, their tracker is still up and I periodically check there for new torrents.
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's funny I'm downloading a batch of eps.... 121-130, and I am getting a permission denied error, yet I had managed to download over 50% of the torrent before the error cropped up. Any ideas on what it is?

Edit: My BT client says its an IO error, number 13 i think...

DB_Hunter, are you using BitTornado? If so, you can just switch to another BT client. A few months ago, my BitTornado acted up on me on a lot of torrents all of a sudden, so I just switched to Azereus and voila, problem solved.
    If not, then I can't help you there ^^

I'm using the official client, version 4.4.1 I think...

I think I might change clients though, its been suggested elsewhere too and I might go for utorrent. This way I have to keep deleting my downloads to start again, which is annoying as I have download gigabytes at a time again.

Here is the best site to find one piece from 1-270 http://www.worldspace.nu/onepiece/default.asp