Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Social system in Naruto

besides, most of the time, genins won't get into mission that involve serious fighting and killing, the best they get is a bunch of bandits once in a while...

they become chunin at age 15 or something (most of them, regard this years exam and some super geniouses) and only then they get the chance to kill someone, so it's really not that diffrenett from being raised in a samurai family or living in a military boarding school.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

i don't even know how to respond to this kind of stuff. this leaves me speechless.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

like stated b4 you have to look at how the time is placed in naruto its a mix of modern day and b4 modern day. way back then what we would say is a teenager was then a young adult. not to mention they do live in a ninja village so chances of them being ninja's are very high. all this saying well they are kids this and that your minds are focus on how things are today not how they were.

Ninja's are supposed to flipout and kill people.

Well, they are assassins.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya @ Feb 28 2004, 10:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gai &#064; Feb 23 2004, 05:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, really, what kind of choice do the kids have when they have to decide whether or not to go to the ninja academy when they&#39;re only seven years old? A child that young can basically be convinced of anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you know they have the option of quitting whenever they want... why did you even think about this? i think you need to seperate reality from animation... animation is not real..... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    exactly, stuff you see in a screen is not REAL&#33;&#33;&#33;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gai @ Feb 23 2004, 05:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Well, really, what kind of choice do the kids have when they have to decide whether or not to go to the ninja academy when they&#39;re only seven years old? A child that young can basically be convinced of anything. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    you know they have the option of quitting whenever they want... why did you even think about this? i think you need to seperate reality from animation... animation is not real.....