Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kakashi without his mask on

I have seen fan art of kakashi where the open a kakashi image in photo shop and they cut out his mask and color in the cheeks and lips and stuff, ive only seen 3 of them but I cant find them in the naruto fan gallery because there are soo many images in that gallery

u mean this right?

i saved it a long time ago

[edit] plz dont quote that pic becuase of the bandwitch...thank u

yea, that is cool, I wish I could do that!!!

i dont think it is hard to do that
    take the mouth out of an other picture and so on ...
    u could also do it in ms paint i think ¬.¬

Ah, I really enjoy these...there are two more that I have seen around.

I can't wait until Kishimoto-sensei actually draws Kakashi's face for us, I am hoping that he will before the series ends!

dont think he will, if you have read the naruto 3 page special where kakashi takes his mask of to eat.. then you know why it shouldnt be done....

Oh, I've seen the special, and I agree with Kishimoto-sensei that showing it then would really have been taking away from something really cool.

Oh the other hand, revealing it only when it's a really important moment would add alot of impact to finally seeing his face, or at least that's what I think.

wow those are really good. Keep up the good work.

you must be a hell of an artist to be able to do that.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire @ Feb 23 2004, 12:54 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Oh, and can I make myself a new sig with Kakashi unmasked? I certainly wouldn&#39;t complain if we ever got more of those. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

Thank you&#33; X3

Sure, you can use him

those kakashi ones are pretty good i like it

might just be me. but the mask makes him more. lack of a better word. Sexy&#33;

nice job, guys&#33;

Shino looks funny without his glasses.

Wow, Kakashi looks so feminine without his mask on. Why does he wear a mask anyway?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Feb 23 2004, 02:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Wow, Kakashi looks so feminine without his mask on. Why does he wear a mask anyway? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    because he has fish lips

PMV&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

lucky....

I&#39;d bet that Kakashi has a huge scar across his mouth and he got it from the Uchiha he stole that sharingan from. That or he&#39;s missing a tooth. Anyone agree that hes covering something? Kinda like Zabuza with his oh so awesome shark-teeth.

I did a couple &gt;.&gt;;

Original screenshot (Kakashi):

Unmasked:

Before:

After:

I did a bunch of other characters on another forum, I&#39;ll give the link if ya want ;o

heh thats cool. Who else did ou do?

Others I unmasked: Dosu, Baki, Shino, Jiraya, Kankuro....

Link

...I think the second one I did of Shino was my favorite though

Before:

After:

Wow, AnbuPawn those rock, I&#39;d love to see some more&#33;

Edit: I posted the above without going through the other forum and seeing all the other ones you did, such nice work&#33; You managed to not only make the characters what I think they would look like, your editing is so seamless that you can&#39;t tell it from a true screenshot. Three thumbs up&#33;

Oh, and can I make myself a new sig with Kakashi unmasked? I certainly wouldn&#39;t complain if we ever got more of those.