Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: watch this GIF i made ^^

i dont like it that much b/c the animation quality (since the loreans drew it) isnt as good as usual.

but maybe u can make some other cool gifs. u should try to make them.

i would give this one a 5/10

only a 5/10

now im really dam sad

and uhh you cant copyright a series of screenshots streamed together from an anime you didnt originally create. and dont get overly pumped bout animated gifs they are hella easy to make, if anybody wants a tutorial on how to make em check here;

here

UH UH UH UH UH UH ULTRAAAAAAAA KILLLLLL!!!!!!!

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEAD SHOT!!

pretty alright =D

^^^
    am i the only one who notices how friggin weird this kid is? every time he posts....

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari &#064; Feb 20 2004, 07:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ^^^
    am i the only one who notices how friggin weird this kid is? every time he posts.... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    the way he speaks seems to match the looks of his avatar lol

to Naruto: thats good stuff.
    gifs are ez to make, but you took the time to make it, so you should be proud of it.

edit: by the way you can&#39;t copyright it =P

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jing @ Feb 20 2004, 07:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> the way he speaks seems to match the looks of his avatar lol
    </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    blurry and incomprehensible?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI @ Feb 20 2004, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> UH UH UH UH UH UH ULTRAAAAAAAA KILLLLLL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEAD SHOT&#33;&#33;

pretty alright =D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haha he must be playing Counter-Strike.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Xollence @ Feb 20 2004, 08:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (rEkKaShInObI &#064; Feb 20 2004, 03:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> UH UH UH UH UH UH ULTRAAAAAAAA KILLLLLL&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEAD SHOT&#33;&#33;

pretty alright =D </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Haha he must be playing Counter-Strike. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    or he was actually shot in the head.

watch what i did ^^

this is the hokage fucked by first one in 64x64 pixel:

and here in 100x75

copyright by me
    ask me before u take it

no1 answers?
    cmon please

isnt it dam cool?

dam that copyright was only a small joke
    but u guys dont seem to have much humour

also im proud of my GIF

Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

hes like a GW senior, besides I find him kinda jokish, and if thats wrong then whats right?

note: by Naruto I mean the member not the character.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 22 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

hes like a GW senior, besides I find him kinda jokish, and if thats wrong then whats right?

note: by Naruto I mean the member not the character. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I was referring to Rekkashinobi.....THAT kid is weird.

lucky....

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Kagari @ Feb 22 2004, 03:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker&#045;kun &#064; Feb 22 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

note: by Naruto I mean the member not the character. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    I was referring to Rekkashinobi.....THAT kid is weird. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    oh&#33;

sorry my bad

yes Rekka is a bit on the odd side....im one to talk

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 22 2004, 09:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

im jokish?
    mhh ... perhaps ...cause im german

yes you are jokish, dont worry its far from a bad thing.
    BTW:I find the gif alright.

haha, actually thats a UT reference, not counterstrike....i should know cause UT is the best 1st person shooter that isnt WW2 themed

&quot;Blurry and Incomprehensible&quot; how witty of you, AlbinoFury

Staying on topic though, I thought the idea for that gif was rather clever. Few things in the world is more amusing than an old man repeated punched in the face
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker-kun @ Feb 22 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

Naruto is sorta weird too, asking all the time for people to acknowledge his gifs, and then if he doesn&#39;t get 1000 comments he says: &quot;No one likes my sigs, no one acknowledges me, I will be Hokage&quot;

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Power PMV &#064; Feb 23 2004, 07:50 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (joker&#045;kun &#064; Feb 22 2004, 03:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Kagari, whats wrong with Naruto???

Naruto is sorta weird too, asking all the time for people to acknowledge his gifs, and then if he doesn&#39;t get 1000 comments he says: &quot;No one likes my sigs, no one acknowledges me, I will be Hokage&quot; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

yes thats right
    dunno why i am like i am
    but thanks for u comment ill take it for my signatur