Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

Cool...I've already seen a few other trailers and it looks promising so far...

*downloads*

this is going to be a kik ass motherfreakin movie, ive alredy seen some of the trailers and its looks so kewl, they sorta maid seperoth look like dante from devil may cry

any alternative mirrors? i don't really want to sign up for IGNs spam

summer 2004, and your hella late announcing this.

yea i seen some b4 but they wernt the official trailer but i cant wait to see it and whos the lil child talking? anyone know what the ppl actually say on the trailer?

you dont have to sign up for IGN's spam. just click the video and as its about to stream click the save as target button. and do that and you get it.

My bad my bad, this trailer is kinda new. SOrry about that =D

pardon me?? If you went to the site you would see that square-enix released the first OFFICIAL Trailer yesterday. its a bit longer and has a bit more stuff in it.

Hey guys just watched this at ign.com and thought thier would be some folks who would like this. Heres the like to the officially released trailor

http://media.ps2.ign.com/media/608/608155/vids_1.html

Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

whens the movie going to be released? and will it be released in north america?

Originally posted by: Assassin
    whens the movie going to be released? and will it be released in north america?
    Yes it is being released on DVD in America. I'm not exactly sure when. Possibly as early as Fall.

RE: Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children

i can't wait for this to come out. hearing the music in the trailor reminded me when i played the game long ago. its still one of the best FFs ever

one of the best? it is the best you fool

Tifa kicks ass

::Edit:: And form the scene i saw i think she looks a lot like Rinoa now... (minus the highlights in her hair and instead of baby blue she is wearing white)

WOOH, this movie is looking badass. I hope its a lot better than that other final fantasy movie... bleh.

And is this movie the exact same story like the game?

No, I think it follows on from the end of the game (a year or two after the end of the game maybe). I'm not sure about how much Sephiroth will feature, maybe someone can fill me in but I've got a feeling he might just feature in flashbacks or something while the other guy with silver hair is the main bad guy...

omg omg so excited about the up coming movie. ff7 revolution to the rpg world and pioneer to automail. cant wait for this kick arse movie to come out. new character seem intresting

i get too excited when i think of this movie so im just gonna have to wait till its out on dvd