Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: bakasan 71

very fast sub. Woot Bakasan!

thanks for sharing a link

hm whenever i try to access bakasans page ie quits on me.

what? subbed already O.o that guy is faaaaast. he got shit quality tho right?

no clue how this one is, but in general I like baka-sans plus they come out really fast.

villin
    very sweet thanks for the heads up.

edit: holy crap I'm getting 530k/s

I think there is a thread about this already.

*goes to download*

holy crap good episode but very bad art lol

sorry guys this one came out first b4 the one in the Naruto thread.
    so heres the link for those who really want it.

http://132.241.185.20/~bakasan/

the quality was REALLY bad, i dont know if it was my codec, or it was just bakasan's quality....anyhow, awesome episode (even if the drawings were sub-par)

The encoding scheme bakasan now uses has major issues with the code pak I have... WMP just crashes so I gotta revert to using another divx player and even then its full artifacts and what not...

really good ep thou, there wasnt to much talking so hence the fast sub. I recommend just holding out till AA releases for the better vid quality

Was Orochimaru fatter than Santa Claus?

I dont really mind the vid quality, but the animation quality was shit. Like... just shit. There's no other word that can describe it concisely. Although the actions scenes were quite good, the drawing of the poeple were just messed up.

villin
    The video quality wasn't that bad and the sub timing and style is in keeping with bakasans' usual. The artwork in the episode was completely pathetic. This is a major battle of importance in the story line and deserved better than to be massacred like it was.

Great episode. The art was not so good, some really odd proportions, also the faces look very blank and undetailed. All in all a good one.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (XForce &#064; Feb 18 2004, 10:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> I dont really mind the vid quality, but the animation quality was shit. Like... just shit. There&#39;s no other word that can describe it concisely. Although the actions scenes were quite good, the drawing of the poeple were just messed up. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    So I take it that Oro is probably going to crack my t.v or monitor.

villin
    Yes he will. He was the most poorly drawn character in this ep that I have ever seen in any anime I have ever watched.

Damn...I was hoping they wouldn&#39;t ruin the best fight yet.Damn those Korean animators.Unless they&#39;re some really shit Japanese animators,then damn them too.And damn the Naruto team for allowing obese Orochimaru to ever be drawn.Someone recommend the guy Jenny Craig.

villin
    Its really dissapointing to wait an entire week for an episode then get stuck with this shit. It looks like a kindergarden class drew and colored everything. Shit Fuck Damn.

Baka san created his own xvid codec, so it doesnt surprise me it may not look good. everyone thinks they are a programmer