Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Tsunade Fanart

these are are my tsunade fanart please.... give me feed back and tell me what you think...

heres the first
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/...tsunadeslug.jpg

heres the second
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/...th%20scroll.jpg

about the first one, she doens't have that much of a breast,,, you made her chest way too big...

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

mhh..good- boobs- drawing- style

anyone else has anything to say???

I like the pose of the second image. Good job.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z @ Feb 17 2004, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> about the first one, she doens&#39;t have that much of a breast,,, you made her chest way too big... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Pfft don&#39;t listen to him/her I say leave em...acually..they could be bigger&#33;

Boobalicious

Good job ricefarmer. Tsunade is one of my favorite characters too.

Oooh. nice Tsunade work, she&#39;s not drawn very often. And I&#39;m impressed with your skill with pen&#33;

nice job on the boobies, but anyways forget all of that i like it, the second one was the best to me dont know why its just the best to me

nice job only problem is that the boobs are a little too perfectly round on another note seeing ur sig rice farmer wants me make fanart of her too bad i dont rread the manga and i dont want to know any spoilers goddam series better hurry up and show her

I can&#39;t bring myself to like them because of how I&#39;ve seen you bash other people&#39;s work on here. Telling them they have no talent. her boobs are too big on the first pic. They are too round and don&#39;t look realistic. if you want it to look more realistic, make the area under them wider, and curve her hips more. Other than that it&#39;s ok. the second pic is better, but the boobs still look too big. Look at how kishimoto draws her and you&#39;ll notice that yes she does have giant boobs, but her waist is not so small that her boobs are THAT noticeable. I can understand that you&#39;re probably a drooling fanboy though... The pose is good... but the scroll seems a bit topheavy for it&#39;s position. maybe it could be moved further down on her shoulders/back.

i never bashed anyones work... i just give my opinion i mean come on. if its not good would u say its good? i notice lots of people do it when obviously its not good

and about teh boobies i intentionally made them big cuz i like it that way and fanart doesn&#39;t have to be exact to the original.. it allows u to change it to ur liking if u want..

To Ricefarmer: I&#39;m going to have to agree with RockLeeisHot on this one too, As much as I want to find something positive to say about your art (because I hate discouraging new fanartists) I can&#39;t. I cannot do this because of a particular PM you recently sent me, which said the following about my artwork:

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE </td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>stop posting ur crappy ass artwork u stupid ass u have no talent and dont draw like ur good u piece of shit </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

If you wouldn&#39;t have bashed my artwork so childishly, I might have been able to dig up some constructive feedback, but you&#39;re breaking an important rule of being a fanartist: The more polite and constructive the feedback YOU give, the more likely you are to receive polite and constructive feedback in return.

Have a little more respect for other artists, and you shall receive it tenfold in return. I&#39;m sorry. I also do not want to start a flamewar, I just wanted to bring this up because RockLeeisHot mentioned you were bashing other artists, I am one that you have bashed.

i think im the first hardcore tsunade fan and im going to make lots of new tsunade fan&#33;&#33;

Well after reading the filth you post ricefarmer I can&#39;t say I ever look forward to seeing your posts or anything you make ever again.

There is plenty of flaws in your own art but you don&#39;t seem to realize it or grasp the fact that fanart is something people make for fun. You are not a proffesional and though you claim you are a graphic designer, I looked at your site

http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/

If you are one sorry, but I&#39;ll put this to you the same way you would say it. You are the worst I have ever seen, you should just quit.

You are pretty delusional if you think you are the authority on &quot;bad artwork&quot; and know what others may or may not enjoy. Perhaps you can draw better than some people, but I&#39;m afraid you lose pitifully in the area of being a decent person. I feel sorry for you if you can&#39;t realize which is more important.

Ok guys keep this on topic please, no more flaming of anyone. Keep things on topic. If there are any probs just PM one of us and we&#39;ll deal with it.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Feb 18 2004, 05:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> i think im the first hardcore tsunade fan and im going to make lots of new tsunade fan&#33;&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    N ice drawing. Hope to see more of your artworks.

TOTALLY SEX-E&#33;&#33;

no talent what so ever &#33;

good job