Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Tsunade Fanart

ok im very sorry for everyone... i made a bad reputation for myself adn im truly sorry.. i felt really bad after reading what u had to say saruichi.. it must feel bad gettin trash talk from everyone.. i almost cried.. im glad there are naruto fanarts out there .. i really do feel bad.. please forgive me..

thank you

and about my website... thats using trellix u werent suppose to look at that its crap i just wanted to use the ftp server its awesome

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Feb 18 2004, 08:45 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> ok im very sorry for everyone... i made a bad reputation for myself adn im truly sorry.. i felt really bad after reading what u had to say saruichi.. it must feel bad gettin trash talk from everyone.. i almost cried.. im glad there are naruto fanarts out there .. i really do feel bad.. please forgive me..

thank you

and about my website... thats using trellix u werent suppose to look at that its crap i just wanted to use the ftp server its awesome </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Wow. I&#39;m floored. *falls over* This is gonna be a long post.

ricefarmer --&#62; I appreciate and accept your apology. It&#39;s good you realize that you made a mistake. Thumbs up to that.

And another thing-- Believe it or not, when I was first starting posting my arts on the web (many, many years ago-- I was about 14, 15 -- I&#39;m 21 now) I used my webhost, generally webhosts have great FTP services. I think everyone has a rough time with webdesign when they first start out-- If you ever get a chance to, try a webdesign class at your school or get some HTML books out of the library, that&#39;ll help you out. Also-- they&#39;re pricy, but check out maybe a demo version of Dreamweaver or some sort of editor if you aren&#39;t into the HTML coding stuff. (I taught myself how to use alot of things in Frontpage and Dreamweaver, have had some classes too but I can&#39;t type a line of html.)

Now-- I think I&#39;ll dig up my feedback on your Tsunade pictures. *looks around* Ahah&#33; Okay. I think in the face part, you nailed it. They look quite a bit like Miz Tsunade... the snail/slug is cute and a nice touch. However-- her boobs are a bit... oversized. Yes, she has big boobs and all, but they&#39;re a little overkill. The poses are pretty good-- in proportion too, except for the aforementioned chest size thing. What RockLeeisHot said about the chest I agree with.

It&#39;s a great start, just keep practicing. I bet you&#39;ve created many a Tsunade fanboy already.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ricefarmer @ Feb 17 2004, 07:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> these are are my tsunade fanart please.... give me feed back and tell me what you think...

heres the first
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/...tsunadeslug.jpg

heres the second
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ricefarmer2003/...th%20scroll.jpg </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    do you have any other pics on tsunade?

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Fox Fire @ Feb 18 2004, 04:25 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Death BOO Z &#064; Feb 17 2004, 08:17 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> about the first one, she doens&#39;t have that much of a breast,,, you made her chest way too big... </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Pfft don&#39;t listen to him/her I say leave em...acually..they could be bigger&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Bah&#33; hentai fanboys, you are pathetic.

good job with the drawings tho, but you could make her chest a little smaller...

gets me alittle aroused&#33;

hahaha... good drawing but i do agree with some people about the boobs... they are a bit big not too bad though

villin
    Nice work but don&#39;t listen to the rest of these clowns, her boobs are really that big.

Well it seems like the two of you sorted out your little argument already, which is good because it saves me the trouble of stepping in.

Bashing other peoples&#39; fanart like that is something we do not tolerate at a place like this, and again, I&#39;m glad ricefarmer decided to apologize before this whole thing came to my attention.

Great boobs btw. ;D

no talent what so ever

I&#39;m glad ricefarmer apologized to everyone here, good for you man. I think rectifying your mistakes is what wise men do *two thumbs up*

P.S. yamisoo, every time you double post. God kills a kitten.

On the first picture her one boob looks waaaaaaay bigger then the other, also if you want to have them that big fine, but please don&#39;t make her look like Barbie.

The second picture is good but her arms look way to skinny for her chest to have huge boobs, also, once again, she is coming off Barbie-ish. I think you need to thicken her out a bit in other places and lay off the boob.