Page 80 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3070767778798081828384 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1788

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

I'll use both! They are good enough =). Thanks a lot !
    And oh, cookies!

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Just got a new phone and I want to put something better than the crap provided for me as the wallpaper. Dimensions have to be around 320x174 (320x204 is the true max but the top and bottom have semi transparent banners over them and won't be fully visible. I need something 160x90 for the front if anyone wants to do a portrait kind of thing.

C.C from Geass would be my model of choice, but something with Balalaika from Black Lagoon would also be nice.

Absolutly did not see this. Shame on me for not checking the request thread. Anyway, heres what I got.

And some smackage in the back as per request.

Agh......That should be my name right there....if only I had intials. =(

Edit:

Bit more "tame" by request. =P

For some reason.....I thought I was doing this for Ryouga Zell...."R" "Z"

Yukimura....theres just something about your name that kills my brain cells.....

Its not that I'm bad with names its just yours! o.O

Last edited by Lucifus; Tue, 09-04-2007 at 09:31 PM.
    Don't believe in yourself, believe in me, who believes in you.

Hey people.

Can anyone do a new avatar and sig set for me? I'm looking to have this one based on Bleach again, but around Grimmjow specifically.

Am I the only one doing Requests...? Wow...far too much Photoshop latly. I'm actually tired of Photoshop.....wow...just wow.

Heres my attempt...
    Last edited by Lucifus; Sat, 09-08-2007 at 10:41 PM.

The render just doesnt fit into the sig. Its just too smooth

Hey Lucifus, thanks for responding to the request.

Is it possible to have some images of Grimmjow where he looks somewhat less insane? Its OK if you can find images of him looking primed for action or in them middle of a fight, but I'm loong for a less insane look

I have tried to look for pictures myself, but I think I may have stumbled on to some spoilers, so I don't want to look again.

Wow! I just...have to share this with everyone. @ first it made me as pissed as a comment on a forums could make a person angry, but on second glance this is absolutely hilarious.

Anyway....Rep for my response above.

To whoever made the rep, the attempt was rejected even! I can only guess your a PS whore yourself, so you've had plently of time to make an attempt yourself.

GFX Factory was awesome but this seems like a lovely custom title.

@DB_Hunter, I'll do another one tomorrow if I can find any less insane renders or pictures of Grimmjow. If not I'll just cut one of him out of the lastest Bleach ep. I'd do it today but I gotta do a giant azz Persuasive speech on the biggest load of bull ever spawned.
    Last edited by Lucifus; Mon, 09-10-2007 at 07:23 PM.

good enough?

i made one ulquiorra and grimmjow

any comment?
    Last edited by snake; Mon, 09-10-2007 at 09:03 PM.

The Grimmjow one is good, though I think he needs to either merge with the background better or have a different background.

Once Lucifus gets his version up (if he's still involved) I'll choose between the two.

here's my try with grimmjow

Can anyone make me a nice sized picture of Aizen sitting on his chair in Hueco Mundo, where he has his head on his hand tilted at an angle as if he's bored? I want to make it into a poster from kinkos.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Bump

Can someone Christmas-ize my avatar for me? 'Tis the season.

I'm thinking maybe just a Santa hat on the phone, but if you can be more creative (since a santa hat wouldn't really fit on the phone), I'd be totally grateful. I'm really at a loss myself.

Edit: Or Christmas-Spengbob
    Last edited by XanBcoo; Sun, 12-09-2007 at 10:34 PM.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

I wouldnt mind a christmas C.C. sig myself XD
    "Be sure to take this piece of $#!t(meant sheet)" - My dynamics professor(heavy japanese accent)

Sig and Avatar by Lucifus
    Current Games: League of Legends(Fuck, its got me hooked again -_-)

Hmm, maybe someone would be willing to help me out, been too long without a sig I guess.

If someone could help me out, I'd really like one with either Lawrence or Horo from Spice and Wolf. Don't know if anyone is even still doing requests, since the last post was from over a month ago.

Hmm, maybe I'll try to brush up on my photoshop through the tutorial post just in case someone isn't available to help me out. Not as talented as any of you, but hey, maybe I should try anyway =P

Junior
    I could help you out. ^^

I just need...your pics, size, style, and anything else that you find important. Or else I'm useless. ^^;

SamuraiOdin, still want that signature?

Didnt respond earlier because I happened to be lacking renders. Now that obviously isn't the case.

Yea Luc =) I've been trying to find images after Junior suggested it, but I keep coming up with nadda.

Blog Entries
    Could someone do me a sig and avy using this kickass image?

http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...haos_wings.png

Id do it myself but honestly such an amazing render would b wasted on me, at least for now .

Hi guys long time since i posted on these forums, but one thing i always enjoy is looking through the art forums and seeing peoples fancy sigs and avatars. Of course i have no skill whatsoever in making this kind of stuff for myself, and im in need of a banner for my wow guilds forum.... any takers? I know its not exacltey anime since you wont really find much wow in anime style out there, but any kind of banner will do as long as it contains the name "Blazefury Clan" or alternativley the initials BFC. We are a horde guild so please tailor it to that situation and if you can find any pics of famous horde characters that look good to put in thats more than fine with me :P

Thanks for reading, some of the sigs and banners here look amazing and i hope somone picks up my request.