Page 68 of 90 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast
Results 1,341 to 1,360 of 1788

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

HAHAHAHAH dark master u are one sexy bastard. Im likin that 2nd one but could you change something for me? In the 2nd one, u made that yellow streak kind of wiggly. Well what its supposed to be is, in prep for the Mizuchi, KYO enchants his sword by riding his finger along the side. All your showing is the wiggly aura and a guy behind it. Could you make it look like in the First Image, like him actually running his fingers across?

Sig/Banner Requests!

kinda like the 1st one more but the second one does fill the space on the sig anyways just my opinion

Sig/Banner Requests!

Do you mean like this picture because I don't see fingers. If not, what picture do you mean?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Can anyone make me a bad-ass sig with gennosuke from basilisk? I have a few images:
    zoomed out
    both eyes
    Thx

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey can someone make me an avatar of this pic? I want an avatar, not sig, thanks.

Justice

Ovan, The Rebirth

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

requesting a sig and avatar of this with this quote in the sig "Dying Breath, light my Blade and sing in shadow...Omega!". if it's not any trouble at all, also, thanks in advance!
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Originally posted by: PSJ
    Hey DarkMaster that is actually pretty good. I'm not sure about this, I'm no artist, but could the sig possibly look better if Ichigo was more prominant?

If PSJ is still out there, I would still like to see the result of your efforts if you have the time, if you don't mind.

Love the colour scheme you got going though DM.
    I'm working on it right now. I'm just gonna get another brush down and then hopefully it's finished. Sorry for the long wait, just got my internet up again 2 days ago.

EDIT:here's your sig DB, tell me if you want any changes.

Hey PSJ sorry for not replying for so long... I have been busy with Uni and stuff. The sig looks good, but could you possibly stretch it out a bit more, thus putting more distance between Rukia and Ichigo?
    Sorry bro, my comp failed on me again. Currently sitting on a diffrent comp with no ps. Saw that you found yourself another person who made one.

Sig/Banner Requests!

@AtHRunOwNZaLL: Heres your avy

I didn't really like the picture so I couldn't do much with it. I just changed the color a bit and croped it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: xDarkMaster
    @AtHRunOwNZaLL: Heres your avy

I didn't really like the picture so I couldn't do much with it. I just changed the color a bit and croped it.
    It still looks pretty good, thanks man.

Ovan, The Rebirth

Sig/Banner Requests!

Here's my shot at it...

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey DarkMaster that is actually pretty good. I'm not sure about this, I'm no artist, but could the sig possibly look better if Ichigo was more prominant?

If PSJ is still out there, I would still like to see the result of your efforts if you have the time, if you don't mind.

Love the colour scheme you got going though DM.
    I'm working on it right now. I'm just gonna get another brush down and then hopefully it's finished. Sorry for the long wait, just got my internet up again 2 days ago.

EDIT:here's your sig DB, tell me if you want any changes.

Hey PSJ sorry for not replying for so long... I have been busy with Uni and stuff. The sig looks good, but could you possibly stretch it out a bit more, thus putting more distance between Rukia and Ichigo?
    Sorry bro, my comp failed on me again. Currently sitting on a diffrent comp with no ps. Saw that you found yourself another person who made one.

That's OK... as you can see I got one already so you can chill.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: xDarkMaster
    Here's my shot at it...

thanks for the sig and everything, but the avatar couldn't be read or something. also, i was wondering if you could make a avatar of him standing up straight with more of his head and hat and less body. sorry for the trouble and thanks again(might want to make it a gif file, i tried changing it as well, but the quality got messed up..).

by the way, the sig is awesome!
    Signature by Lucifus

Sig/Banner Requests!

hmm a fan of FF tactics advance too eh?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Silly me, I forgot it had to be a .gif. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I couldn't decide which looked better so..

Glad you like 'em.

Sig/Banner Requests!

thanks a lot! it felt weird having a sig with a non matching avatar..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

really though, thanks.
    Signature by Lucifus

Sig/Banner Requests!

No problem man, glad to do it. The extra practice doesn't hurt either. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Can someone make me my Gennosuke sig? Heck, It doesnt even have to be what I asked, Just make me something cool and I'll probably end up using it. I desperatly need a sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

98% of teens uses or has tried MySpace. If you're one of the 2% that hasn't, copy and paste this in your signature

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: Mr Squiggles
    Can someone make me my Gennosuke sig? Heck, It doesnt even have to be what I asked, Just make me something cool and I'll probably end up using it. I desperatly need a sig [img][/img]

I guess I could make one when I find time, probably this weekend. However, some better pictures would be nice b/c I don't know anything about that show or person.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Can someone please improve upon my current avatar? I'm working with shitty programs and can't get decent resolution on avatars of this size. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Sig/Banner Requests!

i think it's time for TS to get a new sig...

Can someone make a sig with the turkish flag but then with brushes?? with no renders only brushes.. plzz