Page 59 of 90 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,180 of 1788

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

sorry double post (read the 1 on bottom)

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Sig/Banner Requests!

for some reason i dont see my post before so if this turns out to be a double post sorry.

phoenix so many colors! could u make the letters more readable? (i like the styele but maybe a color that stands out more...or bigger font?

edit: SHIT it is a double post...damn....

and phoenix i decided to change the color every day [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] and only do the letters bit if u think its necessary, if u think its better this way, i'll keep it.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Sig/Banner Requests!

LMAO!! I had to read that post twice [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. I'm glad you like it, and I see what you mean about the text, so,
    here is is again.

Also, I did the different colors because I couldnt really decide on one. Didn't think you'd choose them all [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

For all you awesome people, it's just Phoenix. The numbers are just the amount of times people misspell it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Would someone please make a Sig using one or some of these images.

Preferably including the one w/ the sword (Image 1)

Thanks so much.

Image 1
    Image 2
    Image 3

Sig/Banner Requests!

well, choosing them all is better than choosing none right? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

(i couldnt decide either)

That place over there........ahh never mind

Sig/Banner Requests!

I'll give it a shot I haven't done a sig since my renji one so now's a good time, and btw it's either the 1st or 2nd one [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] (the third is crap imo)

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

I know that I am pretty new to the forum, but I was wondering if someone could take a stab at making me a sig...Here are the three images that I would like to have on. At one end, have hollow Ichi and the other the young Ken with the clash maybe in the middle. As per background, I like blue/black/white or green/black/white (e.g. like Eurasian's fine work done for Kitkat). Thank you!

Kenpachi
    Hollow Ichi
    Ichi vs Ken

edit: I guess everybody is busy with the contest going on next door...I guess my sig won't be picked up (at least not for a while)...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sig/Banner Requests!

Im appealing to the kindess of anyone who can make a sign of Subaru and Tsukasa with the legend "Open Your Heart" in the upper left, and "DeathScythe" on the right bottom. And the background a mixture of black, purples, and reds. Thank you very much in advance [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Post a picuture of the characters and i'll give it a shot. The only Subaru i know is a car and Tsukasa means your house in spanish or something right? Not really spelled like that maybe but it sounds about the same.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Sig/Banner Requests!

FrogKing, your request seems pretty clear and straighforward. I'll see what I can do this weekend. If you have a better pic of Ichi vs Ken, that would be helpful since the one you posted there is pretty low quality.

Sig/Banner Requests!

I pulled the pics straight from the episodes (screen captures). I tried using NM's tutorial to make them better, but to no avail and had to resort to asking a pro/vet sig maker. If you can give me some suggestions about getting a better quality pic from an episode, I can sure try. I'll try looking thru some of the fan art for bleach to see if I can find some. Thanks KitKat!
    Currently watching: One Piece, Black Lagoon, Bleach, Death Note, Suzumiya Haruhi,
    The 12 Kingdoms, and Soukou no Strain (kinda)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~#blood-scanlations~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sig/Banner Requests!

animeniac, here is your sig. Sorry I used so long time :S

Sig/Banner Requests!

Koyuki, the renders doesn't really match. I doesn't look to good with to renders with that much diffrence.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Yea, I know. But I didn't find any good render of Zabuza. Do you have one maybe? <3

Sig/Banner Requests!

Nah, sorry. In my opinion the Zabuza render is the good one...

Sig/Banner Requests!

I got the Kisame one from a Naruto add. I'll look for more pictures of both. I want a Zabuza sig [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey,
    Can Someone make me a signature using this render?

I would appreciate it

Sig/Banner Requests!

Thatäs one badass render, i'll give it a shot. Will start tomorrow.

EDIT: Okej, so now i'm finished.
    I hope you like it. If it is something you don't like tell me and i'll try to fix it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Niice
    I like it a lot

Now if only i can get my name somewhere in there. I would prefer it too be decently visible, but not stand out too much

Thanx alot by the way, great job

EDIT: Oh now i see my name, but i had to zoom in the image a few times to see it. Something wrong with the way i see these colors. I opened the file in photoshop and the text seemed much more visible than usual. Right now, it looks to me as if its exactly the same color as the black background, something must be up with my computer

EDIT2: Problem solved

Sig/Banner Requests!

dam, thats sexy psj... =p really love your sig stlye...

splash: your name is already on the sig...near the centre [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]