Page 45 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

*faints* Kage, that is awesome!! Jesus!! It turned out better that I could imagine! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hope I'm not being to picky with this but what I agree with what darkshadow says. My name kinda off does seem out of place. And do you think that the Santoryu Oni Giri would look good also if it was in the middle in a almost vertical position with the font a little bigger.

Other than that. That sig is awesome!! Wouldn't change anything else. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hmm, The santoryu where you originally put it was best. If you could just change the color of my name like you did in the second one it will be perfect and I'll go showoff a happy man. With your credit of course [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

Sig/Banner Requests!

Just to let you know my brothers monitor blows a dirty monkey nut so everything is way too dark, I already tried fixing it but it didnt help much. So most of my new stuff might be too light if it is just tell me.

and np Deblas

Sig/Banner Requests!

Perfect! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]. Just mind blowing. Thanx alot for the sig Kage!!

Sig/Banner Requests!

Heres the one I made, it's ok I guess, wasn't feeling real creative.....

Sig made by Lucifus

Sig/Banner Requests!

er... is this alright ?

ok

Sig/Banner Requests!

nah the other one is better thnx will use that one.

Sig/Banner Requests!

a little different look to the zoro sig....

Sig made by Lucifus

Sig/Banner Requests!

Deblas, where the hell did you find those stocks?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Took me awhile to find pictures that I actually liked to tell you the truth. I went to google, altavista, yahoo. Name it. I went there.

@Fooman: Awesome sig too!! I didn't even know you could change the angle of the face. But kage did offer first. Im gonna have to find some new forums so I could use all of these. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Edit: Changed my mind. I'll see what I can come up with. Thanks anyways Itachi! [img]i/expressions/present.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

there not very good but i gave it a try

Sig/Banner Requests!

I'm searching for someone able to make me a sig that reads "Solensean", with a picture of Haku from the Zabuza arc, in Naruto... In light blue shades...
    Is that possible ?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Get a pic, and I'll do one.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Let's see if you can do something with that.

Sig/Banner Requests!

actually, i think it's about time I get myself as sig as well, after 2 years at the forum, can someone make one?
    what i had in mind involves the following pictures
    1. http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/1655/sig118dx.jpg
    2. http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/3923/sig142kg.jpg

number 1 is in the left side of the sig, #2 is in the right, in the middle, the nickname (three lines, 'DEATH' 'BOO' and the 'Z' taken from the dragonball Z logo, colors are blueish) background should be blackish-greyish with a bit of white lightning effects.
    EDIT: i guess the forum doesn't support my 1337 illustriation , so here's an mspaint one
    edit 2: i've made a Super colorized version of the mspaint one, it can be a bit more of a refernce than the b&w one, just ignore the background colors and the font, I suck at graphics.
    can someone do it?

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

Sig/Banner Requests!

didnt know what colour scheme you wanted the description and the MSpaint were different ^^

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey,
    I really hate requesting stuff. But I, like DeathBoo, feel it's time I had a nice sig.

I don't know what anyone needs to know in order to make me one, but I'm looking for something that has to do with a purple kyuubi-rasengan...and how it sucks (it's somewhat of an obsession, you see). Anything besides that I really don't care about. I'll be happy w/whatever.
    Color scheme, font color, size, arrangement,
    whatever, I don't care really.
    If you need a picture of the purple Kyuubi-Rasengan from ep. 134, or naruto using the rasengan, I can't help, 'cause I dunno how to make screen shots or anything XP and I've looked and can't find a picture anywhere. Sorry if that's an inconvenience.

danke danke in advance for any help.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Sig/Banner Requests!

To take a screen-cap in WMP, pause at the place you want it, then press "ctrl + i", then save it wherever.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.