Page 43 of 90 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445464753 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

i need a new sig can someone fix one for me??
    use this image's. they are screens of Basilisk ~ Kouga Ninpou Chou. i hope they are enough.
    do with it what you like.
    picture 1
    picture 2 it has some text in it i hope you can fix it...
    picture 3
    if you want write turkish-shikamaru in it if you don't then fuck it.

Sig/Banner Requests!

sorry for double post but it didn't show my first post.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Here ya go Turkish. I know it kinda sux but I did what I could with the stock image.

For future reference when requesting a sig, the higher quality the stock images you want to use, the higher the quality the sig will be. So next time try to get better images.

Sig/Banner Requests!

@Turkish: I'm assuming the pics you selected are from the opening from Basilisk. If you choose images from the opening/ending, your better off getting the RAW (so you won't see the credits from the fansubbers getting in the way of the character). Of course, the credits for the japanese creators will be there but it won't be as bad.

@Kage: You can always increase the quality of an image. Here's the method I follow:
    Open up the layer and duplicate it two times. Then on the second duplicated layer, use the Gaussian Blur and set it to 3. Then on the first duplicated layer, Gaussian Blur it again but make it 1.5. Then set the 2nd duplicated layer to Overlay, and merge the layers. Of course, you can always select your own values for the blur, its all up to you.

Also, I see you left some of the text there. I know it'll be a pain in the ass but you should use the clone stamp or as I've learned from Assertn, the healing brush does wonders but both will get rid of the text (unless you wanted to leave it there).
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Sig/Banner Requests!

yea I know how to do the overlay stuff but since I had to edit it a hella lot it didnt come out lookin too good. Lots of messed up color and such. So I just blurred it and left it that way. And I left the text there cause I didnt feel like it was in the way of anything and if I clone stamped anymore it would fuck it up worse. Thanks for the tip with the gaussian blur though, I always forget the amount of pixels to use so I usually just do an overlayed copy.

Sig/Banner Requests!

i gave it a try

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey anyone can make a Dosu one? Dont know any cool quote so anything is welcome! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Or one with Zabuza on that one the text could be : "They call me a demon, I'm the silent assasin" or something like that!

But dont you think my sig. is too good to be replaced? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] *hint*look down after the message*hint*

Ki_Boy, I'd be glad to take your request. Can you post images of Zabuza (or Dosu, whichever you want most) that you think would work for your sig?

Sig/Banner Requests!

Tell me if you like this, just somehing I was working on this afternoon

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    Ki_Boy, I'd be glad to take your request. Can you post images of Zabuza (or Dosu, whichever you want most) that you think would work for your sig?
    Thanks! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Heres some pics I like...

Dosu 1

Dosu 2

Dosu 3

Dosu 4

That should be enough? Thanks alot! I appriciate it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

triagic7, thanks it's cool but you cant really see Zabuza and such hahah thanks anyway for trying! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Here you are Ki_Boy:

I hope you like it!

Sig/Banner Requests!

NM, you forgot to put a quote.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sig/Banner Requests!

I have no quotes for Dosu. I've got a few for the main characters, not side characters like Dosu. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Thanks a million! Love it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

oww srry forgot that i requested for a sig.
    thnx itachi and knj. will use them both.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: Ki_Boy
    Thanks a million! Love it! [img][/img]

No problem Ki_Boy. Glad you liked it! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

NM, here's a dosu quote
    "No Zaku! Don't you understand??"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Sig/Banner Requests!

I don't see Zaku anywhere on the sig I made for Ki_Boy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. Try again, lol.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    I don't see Zaku anywhere on the sig I made for Ki_Boy [img][/img]. Try again, lol.
    It's a quote from Dosu.

Sig/Banner Requests!

yea I dont usually make headshot sigs, altho its hard to work with 400x80 for full body images. Its fine, sorry its not what you are looking for. Photoshop is just something I do when I get tired of working on my school stuff, relaxes the mind, so I enjoyed making it.