Page 3 of 90 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

villin
    Thank you very much KakashiSensei. I will be using the first one when I find a reliable host.

They both look just awesome and I apreciate all you hard work.

Nice work, Sensei! I like the rough edges one!

Villin, if you look back a page or two in this topic, Xollence posted a link for a good host for sigs.

Next on my list is either snoogins or animeniac, depending on who gets back to me with images first.

WOOOHOOOO lasaire! Thanks for hearing my cries for a sig and avatar! I have everything I want for it already !
    my pics
    here
    here
    here
    here
    here
    here
    and... I guess I just want my name YamIsoodayamhot in it. I don't know about the colors... i don't really have an idea of what it will look like or anything. If you could just do what you want to make it look really cool that would be awesome!

thanks again for taking time to consider my request!

Oh i forgot! can you make me a matching avatar too?! it's cool if you can't, but if you have time that would be sweet!

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (yamisoodayamhot @ Feb 20 2004, 04:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Oh i forgot&#33; can you make me a matching avatar too?&#33; it&#39;s cool if you can&#39;t, but if you have time that would be sweet&#33; </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Ok Stop double posting, there is a reason for the EDIT Button.

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire &#064; Feb 20 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice work, Sensei&#33; I like the rough edges one&#33;

Villin, if you look back a page or two in this topic, Xollence posted a link for a good host for sigs.

Next on my list is either snoogins or animeniac, depending on who gets back to me with images first. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah I tried that host but when I clicked on the IMG button and put in the link it sais I couldn&#39;t use that file extension an this board.

This is the link to my new sig if anyone can tell me what I&#39;m doing wrong when I try to use it as a sig.

Clearly, I am a moron.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (villin &#064; Feb 20 2004, 04:59 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lasaire &#064; Feb 20 2004, 05:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Nice work, Sensei&#33;** I like the rough edges one&#33;

Next on my list is either snoogins or animeniac, depending on who gets back to me with images first. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah I tried that host but when I clicked on the IMG button and put in the link it sais I couldn&#39;t use that file extension an this board.

This is the link to my new sig if anyone can tell me what I&#39;m doing wrong when I try to use it as a sig.

Clearly, I am a moron. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    You gotta have a directlink to just that picture do i right-click and then copy the image url, you gotta have that .jpg to succeed transfering..

Right-click the image, copy the url, then edit signature IMG and the paste the url

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (itachi_ @ Feb 20 2004, 07:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> You gotta have a directlink to just that picture do i right-click and then copy the image url, you gotta have that .jpg to succeed transfering..

Right-click the image, copy the url, then edit signature IMG and the paste the url </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, could you dumb that down a little for me?

Ok, animeniac, do you still want a sig made? You posted image links but then your sig changed to a new one including the images you linked to. If you still want one, I&#39;ll do you first. If you want one that&#39;s different from your semi-new one, look around for more naruto images, there are soo many good ones&#33; Try naruto-kun.com, their galleries are huge&#33; I posted some guidelines for good images a bit ago, try keeping those in mind.

Snoogins, I need images before I can start yours&#33;

yamisoodayamhot, you just got bumped to the top of the queue&#33; Thank you for submitting a wide choice of images, and I&#39;ll make you an avatar to go with your sig.

joshdaaznboy, please read through the topic and see what we need from you in terms of input and how to choose good signature images. When you&#39;ve picked out what you want, then post the images here and I&#39;ll have your sig back within a day or so.

Villin, what you need to do for your image to show up: once you upload your image to your host, view your image in the web browser, so that you see no html, no webpage, but only your image. The address in the bar of your bar will be something like: &quot;http://www.yourhost.com/yourusername...name.jpg&quot; Copy and paste that address from the browser bar into the [Image] box in your sig, and it should work.

Villin I&#39;ll host it for you dont worry. If you decide not to use my host just let me know so I can delete it.

villin
    </div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KakashiSensei @ Feb 20 2004, 07:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> Villin I&#39;ll host it for you dont worry. If you decide not to use my host just let me know so I can delete it. </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Much thanks to you once again KakashiSensei. I am from this moment forth your humble servant.

Hey, i was wondering if someone could make me a sig.
    I don&#39;t really care what color it is just something kinda dark.
    I dunno if i can really repay you. But i guess im a pretty good artist and if there&#39;s a character you want fan art of i&#39;ll draw it......

Here are some pics. Basically do whatever you think looks cool.

Dunno about this image. Can you try to crop is so there is no text?

I dunno if there is text like this, but i would want something like this. And just have my name with the name &quot;Miyamoto Musashi&quot; in small text in the corner.

Anyways thanks in advance.

Ok, I got yami&#39;s done&#33;
    Here you are:

Next is:
    animeniac (if you still want one, let me know soon&#33
    snoogins
    joshdaaznboy (both of those pending images)
    VagabondLBD (thanks for the pics, I&#39;ll look for a font for you)

OH YEAH&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; thanks for the awesome sig lasaire&#33; quite fast too&#33; oh and sorry for double posting before...

thanks a million lasaire&#33;

cool, um, here are some images, there aren&#39;t very many of gungrave, if you can find better ones, you&#39;re welcome to use them:

Ok, allthough no one requested a sig with asuma, I&#39;m just starting to use photoshop and decided to post my first attempt in this fine, fine thread.

Remember, this is my first try. ANY constructive criticism would be great...some of you appear to have great skills at making sigs.

What do you think?

lucky....

here ya go josh; hope u enjoy. btw make sure ya host it somewhere else.

Nice job for your first try Kagari, your cutouts look very clean&#33; I would work on trying for a more interesting BG, that works more with the character, though that&#39;s nitpicking a whole lot&#33;

The leaf image is upside down, did you notice? :-) And the text is just a shade too small to make it easy to read. Other than those minor things, great job&#33;

wow, thx alot albino fury, btw where can i host the sig?

yea lasaire i still want a new sig.I will go look for some good images of naruto but im kinda grounded off my pc...btw my sig changed cuz it was my sad sad attempt lol.....it was my first time with crappy prgrams....i will go look for images and get back to u asap

thanks

btw naruto-kun has awesome galleries and i highly recommend it.

Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link
    Link

Choose the best for the job I cudnt decide between them so u can do it for me