Page 25 of 90 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

i'll see wut i can do

Sig/Banner Requests!

i'll see wut i can do

Edit: Sorry for double post my computer went retarded. Btw can u maybe give me a bit more detailed explanation of what you want it to look like. Thanks

Sig/Banner Requests!

here are the original images i posted, image 1 if u choose not to use these images its okay, if u can i want one with naruto from the manga volume19- chapter 171 page1 dont really know how i want it too look like, maybe something like urs will do

Hey guys, can anyone make me a sig? I know I said I would do it on my own but I cant find the pictures. The pictures I want are in the openings/closings of Naruto so can anyone make me one? I have timings for the openings/closings so can anyone find these pics and make me one?

From the new closing (like episode 82): 22:06, can you put them in the middle? Can you use the background of that pic for the sig to?
    From a Haruka Kanata (episode 51): :50, can you fade them in the back?
    :51, also faded
    :52, faded
    :53, faded

So can anyone do one for me? Thanks again if you can. If you cant find the images, I'll try and find some other ones.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Sig/Banner Requests!

Ano............

I've been posting for a little while, and I was thinking it would be nice to have a sig. I have no skills, so if anyone is feeling generous (or bored) and feels like making one for me I'd be happy and grateful. Really whatever would be fine, but if I could make a request I would like either Naruto looking cute (I'd love one in his nightcap) or my second choice would be either Gaara as a child or Gamakichi. It might have Naruto written in large letters and my name in real tiny letters in on corner. Here are some screencaps I like: one two

vvv Yay! Thanks in advance! vvv

Consider it done...

You'll have it in a couple of days.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: NarutoMaster
    Hey guys, can anyone make me a sig? I know I said I would do it on my own but I cant find the pictures. The pictures I want are in the openings/closings of Naruto so can anyone make me one? I have timings for the openings/closings so can anyone find these pics and make me one?

From the new closing (like episode 82): 22:06, can you put them in the middle? Can you use the background of that pic for the sig to?
    From a Haruka Kanata (episode 51): :50, can you fade them in the back?
    :51, also faded
    :52, faded
    :53, faded

So can anyone do one for me? Thanks again if you can. If you cant find the images, I'll try and find some other ones.
    EDIT: Ah, good thing i saved my old sig on my comp! I'll stick with this sig, its still pretty cool. But can anyone tell me where to find images of Haruka Kanata? I think I can handle Photoshop, doesn't seem so hard to understand.

EDIT (again): Crap, sorry about that mods!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Sig/Banner Requests!

Hey all im a noob with PS but im very willing to learn, and i have picked up a few things. But backgrounds is were i suck at.... i have no idea what im doing with those. Im planing on remakin the sig i have right now (because its bland and boring) i plan to make one with characters from FMA, Naruto, and InuYasha. If anyone has some great pics of Sasuke, Sakura, Inu, Kagome, Ed, Wirny plz post them. And about the background, post any that you guys like as well.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Mae your sig is done. Get it here

Sig/Banner Requests!

Thanks so much! I really like how it turned out, especially the pic on the right. Your other sigs are good too. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img] *shakes hand* *runs off to show off her new sig*

Sig/Banner Requests!

No problem. I'm really worked up on Photoshop. I'll be working really hard, it's soon summer.
    Maybe I'll get in to a art school. I also like to draw.

So people need a sig I'll do it. Not just anime.

::Gasp:: YOU PEEKED INTO EP 87! .... (mee too bwahahahaha, raw though bwahahaha)

narutomaster, just open windows media player and use ctrl+i to save any snapshots that you want to use for your sig
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

well it wasn't a request, but if anyone wants this sig here ya go:

nice looking but its too tall to use here. too bad

oh, well i'll size it down later.

OMG OMG if somebody could make me a sig with these three pictures i shall make you my god.

http://www.geekvoice.com/galeria/hel...-newtype03.jpg (just alucard not other guy)
    http://www.impure-souls.com/images/ibis/hellsing.jpg
    http://dewdrop-garden.com/wallpapers...g800x600dg.jpg

I'll start tomorrow. Btw, very nice pics. So I'll do it fast

NarutoMaster, u can probably find those pics at Narutoex.com

Sig/Banner Requests!

_naruto_X heres your sig