Page 20 of 90 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig/Banner Requests!

Sig/Banner Requests!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img], just wondering, but has anyone made me a sig?

Sig/Banner Requests!

I was wondering if anyone could make me a cool Gungrave sig with the name Blandon Heat in it!
    Thanks!

Sig/Banner Requests!

^^ Cmon guys! we outline the process at the beginning of the thread, it's pretty simple!

For non-naruto sig requests, it's better that you supply images. I don't know gungrave! Also, naruto, did you choose images for us to use? Maybe your post was overlooked...

lucky....

Missing Nin

Sig/Banner Requests!

konohamarucorps im gunna be busy 2day, and i headache yesterday so didnt start then, so hopefully get it done by 2moro night

That place over there........ahh never mind

RE: Sig/Banner Requests!

hey how do i put the pic. i want to be made into a sig on this thread

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

yeah forget my last post here are the links to the pics i want made into sigs, i dont care which one.Change them however you want. On it I want it to say: Do What You Can with Your Power

if you can get back to me within the day i would appreciate it

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

heres the other one

R.I.P Captain America.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Only the lunging Sanosuke image is actually working, the others are broken.

Sig/Banner Requests!

If you want <u>REALLY</u> good kenshin pics from every character download the artbook Rurouni Kenshin Artbook [Meiji Kenkyoku Romance] - Masterpiece Collection, 100 exellent pictures of all the Kenshin characters in high res (2000-3000 pixels), It's beautiful.. I'm going to use those for the sigs.

Missing Nin

Sig/Banner Requests!

mmmm ignore this

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: r3n
    konohamarucorps im gunna be busy 2day, and i headache yesterday so didnt start then, so hopefully get it done by 2moro night
    yeah, it's no big deal, you can just do it whenever you have time. Thanks.

Sig/Banner Requests!

Originally posted by: Kagari
    ^^ Cmon guys! we outline the process at the beginning of the thread, it's pretty simple!

For non-naruto sig requests, it's better that you supply images. I don't know gungrave! Also, naruto, did you choose images for us to use? Maybe your post was overlooked...
    yea, but ill post teh image again http://www.tokidokijournal.com/games...allpaper02.jpg this is the image i want and for thes text put something like this konahas next hokage if that image is too hard then try one of these Image 1image 2

Sig/Banner Requests!

Ok so for my gungrave sig i found some images that you could maybe use for it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    First
    Second
    Third
    Fourth

Thanks [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

lasaire do i need to provide any pics for you to make my ANBU sig?

Hey, I was hoping someone could make me a sig. I want Naruto on one side and Hinata on the other and I want it to say: I won't take back my words...Thats my WAY OF THE NINJA! And can the background of the sig be blue, sort of like Itachi's and R3n's sigs? Thanks.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Narutomaster, just post the pics you'd like used...if there are any you want specifically.....r3n, you feel like handling this one?

Uzimaki Naruto, you REALLY choose difficult images to use...I'm gonna have to see If I can work with em, shit.

and Blandon, I'm getting to yours, I don't know gungrave but I'll make u a sig if someone else doesn't soon.

lucky....

Thank you Kagari [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Sig/Banner Requests!

Anbu Squad, if you have any particular pics of Anbu you want used, you'll need to supply me. Otherwise I will take some screencaps of my own.

Ok, this is the lineup, I believe:

AnbuSquad - me
    Uzumaki Naruto - Kagari
    Blandon Heat - Kagari
    NarutoMaster - r3n, hopefully.

Knives, only one of your images is working, fix the other three or post links to them, and someone will pick you up.

Correct me if I'm wrong, I've got AnbuSquad and another sig request going right now, I'll try and get those two out tonight.

Originally posted by: Kagari
    Narutomaster, just post the pics you'd like used...if there are any you want specifically.....r3n, you feel like handling this one?

Uzimaki Naruto, you REALLY choose difficult images to use...I'm gonna have to see If I can work with em, shit.

and Blandon, I'm getting to yours, I don't know gungrave but I'll make u a sig if someone else doesn't soon.
    if u cant get the images into a sig then u can use wutever image of nauto u have

Sig/Banner Requests!

Uzimaki Naruto, there ya go...lemme know what you like/want changed, if anything.

Blandon heat, you're next!

lucky....