Thread: Forehead Protectors, and silly question?

Is there anywhere to buy one of those forehead protectors? I'm thinking they look a lil' neat and would be a cool piece of fan collectibles. Just trying to see if there's a place I missed before I go making my own (dang metal working =)

There are alot of unused forehead protectors at ebay, maybe like $20..

it would be better to make your own. you cant really check the quality on the ebay ones. if you want a high quality one make it yourself, it will probably be alot of work but if you really wnat it ita worth it.

I actually did make my own one not so long time ago, the material was black and the metal-piece was in aluminium and i carved a mark thrue out the piece.. just like the one Itachi the character has

nice do you mind uploading some pics?

Well i could, but right now my digital-camera is being borrowed by my friend and i don't have a place to host them..

ok well ask lcd if he can host them he host pics for many others..

Nice, what tools did you use for the carving? And what type of aluminum did you use? I was actually thinking of Acid Etching the pattern in, because my skills of a carving artist are nooooooo good =)

Oh, last minute other questions, did you use mini rivots to fasten the metal to the fabric? I'm thinking off the top of my head, that'd be the easiest way to do it.

i was in dolphin mall 2 day and i saw a guy past right in front of me with the headband tied to his arm it looks kool