Thread: Onegai Twins 13 and Futari Ecchi S2 E2

Does anyone know when OT13 is coming? I've been waiting for a long while now And is anyone planning to sub ep 2 of futari ecchi s2?

Magic777
    did u watch 12??? wasnt that the last episode for onegai twins??

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Magic777 @ Feb 15 2004, 12:49 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> did u watch 12??? wasnt that the last episode for onegai twins?? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    Yeah, but technically the 13th is an &quot;OVA&quot; as it was with Onegai Teacher. And I did remember there were plans for it in 2004... when and exactly what is going on I have no clue.

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mgslee @ Feb 17 2004, 08:04 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> FH S2 E2 just came out tonight
    now we gotta wait a year and hope they release a S3 </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>

FH S2 E2 just came out tonight
    now we gotta wait a year and hope they release a S3

arigatoo gozaimasu .... plz notify me when the so called...OVA of Onegai Twins comes out... arigatoo&#33;&#33;

OT OVA will come out soon I hope, if it hasnt already...

At least anidb had a space separated for it already so we&#39;ll just have to wait and see...

RE: Onegai Twins 13 and Futari Ecchi S2 E2

the Onegai Twins OVA (ep 13) is going to come out with the final vol of the dvd... i cant rem when that exactly that is though of the top of my head... heh