Thread: Tupac Ressurection.....

My friend told me that that movie was out in theaters for only 1 day..... That sounds pretty believeable since I dont ever see any commercials for it and people never talk about that movie either. Is that true and if it is then why would they do that????

huh? does it makes sense that they release a movie in theaters 1 day? and btw what was it about?

It was about the hard core west coast rapper, Tupac Shakur...... havent u heared of him?

i know who it is but would it be a documentry film or a actule movie?

I think it was an actual movie.... I never saw the movie so im not 100 percent on that

Its real,but it was out for more than one day.

http://www.tupac-resurrection.com/

The reason why you didn't see any ads is because its an indy project I believe.I never heard of the movie until I entered it in google.

i live in Los Angeles, CA

the ads was shown for more than a month here
    there was alot of commercials and talk about it

but i guess its because i live in the area

it was produced by eminem i think

RIP Tupac

He's dead? Well, if you ever had the chance to win a million bucks if you answered a question about rap and you could call anyone you wanted for help.. don't call me

nah it was documentary, not a movie, bc the movie shows him, how he grew up and wut he had to go thru to get to where he was

</div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Musclebobbuffpants @ Feb 15 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> It was about the hard core west coast rapper, Tupac Shakur...... havent u heared of him? </td></tr></table><div class='postcolor'>
    just a little. rap isnt really my kind of music.. hmm didnt know about a movie tho...

it was out for like more than a month were i live miami fl. durty south&#33; it was alright but a documentary...

wow, you guys...you need to know at least that tupac died...you arent allowed to have any interaction modern american culture without knowing that, its illegal. the film was made up of real footage of him, was all over mtv just before its release, it certainly wasnt a small deal...